Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Vamp Hate

• Hexi
    Hexi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzo91 wrote: »
    Just a small suggestion until it get's nerved.

Group should spread out and outrange the bats. Ranged dps will take the vamp down in no-time. Never engage with melee.

Probably just works with organised group

Yeah, the problem is that in zerg fights, there's always multiple lvl10-20 newbies going in melee doing nothing worthwhile, and only feed the swarm.

• concobar
    concobar
    ✭✭✭
    Hexi wrote: »
    Wizzo91 wrote: »
    Just a small suggestion until it get's nerved.

Group should spread out and outrange the bats. Ranged dps will take the vamp down in no-time. Never engage with melee.

Probably just works with organised group

Yeah, the problem is that in zerg fights, there's always multiple lvl10-20 newbies going in melee doing nothing worthwhile, and only feed the swarm.

OATH!

I will still look across the lands from my perch at Arrius, Nerf or no I will still be the Night. I may not be the hero Ebonheart Pact wanted but I will be the hero Ebonheart pact deserves.
  • ChairGraveyard
    ChairGraveyard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen about 10000x more bash spam abusers/standard abusers/talons abusers than people using Bat Swarm.
  • ElliottXO
    ElliottXO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexi wrote: »
    ElliottXO wrote: »
    Well apart from the ultimate abusing: I hate vampires in ESO because of the weak implementation.

Vampires should be stronger during the night and weaker during the day.

Vampires should be stronger when being well fed instead of being stronger when starving to death.

My two cents on basic vampire lore. This right now is team Edward implementation. Sorry for using this term.

Educate yourself on the lore in Elder Scrolls regarding vampires before making such dumb posts.

In every elder scrolls game during my time on this fellow earth vampires either suffer a debuff or take sun damage in daylight. And they suffer from big trades/off trades being not fed.

I apologize for generalizing it into ,being stronger or weaker' great master.

I hope you can forgive me. Bless upon you.
  • emperornerevarb14a_ESO
    They didn't need to nerf vampire they should have made PVP only gear that heavily reduces damage from vampire skills and they should do this and take away the nerfs they did to vampire, If anyone agrees with me hit the agree button below my post and give your thoughts on this.