The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUG - Stuck slow walking - not toggled

dbishop
dbishop
✭✭✭
I don't have a toggle button for walk but sometimes after fighting mobs the game decides to only allow me to walk till relog when I resume jogging.

Do I need to enable a key to switch between walk/run or is it a known bug?
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • c1r3gamerb16_ESO
    I've never experienced this "bug" until last night. My group were also experiencing major lag/packet loss issues so don't know if that had something to do with it. But I came out of a fight and couldn't run - although my walk appeared to be running in slo-mo. Reloading ui didn't help so I had to log out and back in again and that cleared it.

I do have a toggle button walk/run set but all that did was allow my character to walk very slow or "run" as though walking.
  • Moon449
    Moon449
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bug, seen it happen to a lot of people. If relogging doesn't work for you try to /stuck, that usually solves it.
  • nickster2112b16_ESO
    fix this dam bug already been in forever
  • mcfaen
    mcfaen
    Frustrating bug =S Walked trough a whole dungeon. It helps to die, relog or travel.
  • Fairydragon3
    Fairydragon3
    ✭✭✭✭
    kill yourself........no reallly that is what fixes it, kill yourself or /stuck....which will kill you
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I actually experienced the bug was earlier after completing a quest, logged out and it was still bugged. Died at a mob and it fixed it.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • RobShu
    RobShu
    ✭✭✭
    I have had this happen to me too many times to count on my NB. Best solution I've found is to hit esc, then hit esc again. Works for me. This bug is ridiculous, they've known about it since beta and haven't done anything about it.
  • RobShu
    RobShu
    ✭✭✭
    Btw, you want to hit esc before you kill the mob, or you will be stuck like that until you kill another mob.
  • Tokstar
    Tokstar
    Soul Shriven
    Happends to me too, fix this already! First can't use any skills so die and then can't walk properly..
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Shows you how much they care. Three and a half years later and this is still not fixed? I'm assuming this is the only game they will ever do because after the poor execution and customer service they have shown they really can't expect people to buy another one of their products.
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Shows you how much they care. Three and a half years later and this is still not fixed? I'm assuming this is the only game they will ever do because after the poor execution and customer service they have shown they really can't expect people to buy another one of their products.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as it's considered a necro, since this discussion took place three years ago. If you are running into a similar bug, please feel free to start a thread in the Bug Report forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.