Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot Progress in Main Story

Samuruzi
Samuruzi
✭✭
So it's been about 4 weeks since "Stomping Sinmur" quest has been broken for me. None of the workarounds work.
I thought maybe this patch would fix it, but it hasn't.

Now I find my main quest is bugged :)

So I feel like I'm never going to reach veteran rank, completely blocked from progressing, meanwhile the transaction date is coming up when Zenimax will withdraw $41 for my 3 month subscription. what do i do? I am beyond frustrated. I need a resolution today.
  • Samuruzi
    Samuruzi
    ✭✭
    thanks everyone for your help. I really appreciate it. between zenimax replying to my tickets and everyone being so helpful I really cannot state how grateful i am to fork over my subscription money and spend time on the forum. It's a really tight community here.
  • Pahebe
    Pahebe
    Ohh, I'm sorry. I tried thousand times with my command "/unstuck @Samuruzi Stomping Sinmur" with no success. Will try it over the day again.

Seriously, if you say you tried everything, what do you expect community to say? You didn't even said in what exactly happened, just "my quest bugged" - oh COOL, any more info maybe?

Maybe try to abandon quests and take it again, abandon EVERY quest. Worked for me in Coldharbour after being stuck for over 2 weeks.
  • Samuruzi
    Samuruzi
    ✭✭
    thanks for commenting but I found out the fix is to abandon all other quests. I only found it by rummaging through the forum. So if anyone who is stuck reads this, just abandon all other quests, and do a soft reset.

@Pahebe thank you