The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Missing some Ebonheart Pact Achievements?

Viqueenie
Viqueenie
I'm unsure if this is just me, or if its a widespread issue... I have recently completed The Rift and when I checked my Achievements I noticed some weren't completed for the Ebonheart Pact (Shadowfen is at 61/62 aswell, but that's another story), and I know I finished the three quests associated with the below achievements..

Giant-Friend
Skald-King's Arrow
Skald-King's Salvation

But each of those is greyed out..

Anyone else have this issue?
  • HandofBane
    HandofBane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much everyone who has been through Eastmarch has had the same issue. There are several threads on this very problem scattered across this forum, though I think many people gave up on pushing the issue lately. The main problem ZOS has is fixing them in such a way that the achievements are awarded retroactively to anyone who completed the quests, as there is no way to go back and do them again should they just throw in a bandaid fix.
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye, same boat here. I did those quests and am VR5 now but never got the achievements. I figure it is a low-priority bug that will eventually get fixed. At least it didn't prevent me from getting the Pact Hero title hehe.

Try submitting it in game, maybe they will fix it? I will do the same.
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Hathei
    Hathei
    ✭✭
    I'm missing those 3 as well. I know I got them since I finished the main story for that zone.
  • Nick_Klaus
    Same :(
  • beeriod
    beeriod
    ✭✭
    Exactly the same for me but i can wait prefer the combat lag and never ending loading screens get fixed first
    EU server / Ebonheart pact
    Penguin Mafia
    Pm for invite