The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All my potions missing since patch

Kyosji
Kyosji
✭✭✭
This is a bit odd, and rather annoying. Last night I had level 38 potions of health, stamina, and magika. I had between 25-50 of each type. I log in today and they are all gone, and instead I have single level 34 potions Draught. 1 of each flavor. Obviously something is weird with this, anyone else? Any ZOS Greens able to help, or possibly replace my missing items?
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    No ZOS response here?
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    The server was a having a hard time digesting patch 1.6 chances are the server drank your potions...
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Kyosji. We've created a help ticket so that our Support Team can take a look and see what's going on. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    Any update?