The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Class Change/Borrow Skill Line

Surinen
Surinen
✭✭✭
Greetings,

What do you think about Class Change or an option to Borrow Skill Line from the other class? I would adore to take Dragonknight's Ardent Flame for a ride. Do you like freedom of choice in TES or maybe you endorse the idea of the current system? (I say, erase classes but it might be too drastic for some - for some reasons)

Because of the ESO's MMO nature, we are very limited in our choices, especially if we want to play our old good Wizards from the previous games. Even the most magical of classes, Sorcerer, has only 1 elemental skill line (yes, I know that in previous installations of TES, premade Sorcerer was not exactly a destruction adept). Personally, I find crystal shards boring, look and feeling of spell, curse is an another example of a rather nap festival (it is my opinion, but Dragonknight feels more like a Mage than Sorcerer itself).
Edited by Surinen on April 30, 2014 9:02PM