I think it would make a nice addition if they implemented ultimates for the specific weapons, more options is better, right?
Barrage (200 ultimate, damage is buffed by 25% for each 200 more spent)
- shoot arrows in rapid succession, hitting primary target for 100% damage and every other enemy in 25° cone for 50%. Shoots 9/10/11/12 arrows in 2 seconds channel. Damage is equal to 1 heavy attack (first shot) and the rest are light attacks. [can be interrupted]
Morph1: Heavy Barrage
- targets are stunned for the duration and put off balance for 4 seconds.
Morph2: Magical Barrage
- all hits apply full Weapon enchantment effect
Bladestorm (200 ultimate, damage is buffed by 25% for each 200 more spent)
- hitting every target in a 8m radius repeatedly - 9/10/11/12 hits over 3 seconds - all with damage of light attacks. Each hit has 10% chance to put enemy off balance for 4 seconds. [can be interrupted]
- Can no longer be interrupted. Increases armor and magic resistance by 40% for the duration, but reduces damage by 25%.
Morph2: Sword Dance
- effect varies depending on weapon:
- mace - initial hit also reduces enemy armor by 40% for 5 seconds
- axe - 25% chance to decapitate enemies under 25% HP (checked each time it deals damage)
- sword - deals 15% more damage
and I'd continue in this fashion..