The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon skill ultimates

Aelorin
Aelorin
✭✭✭✭✭
I think it would make a nice addition if they implemented ultimates for the specific weapons, more options is better, right?
And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bow
    Barrage (200 ultimate, damage is buffed by 25% for each 200 more spent)
    - shoot arrows in rapid succession, hitting primary target for 100% damage and every other enemy in 25° cone for 50%. Shoots 9/10/11/12 arrows in 2 seconds channel. Damage is equal to 1 heavy attack (first shot) and the rest are light attacks. [can be interrupted]

Morph1: Heavy Barrage
    - targets are stunned for the duration and put off balance for 4 seconds.

Morph2: Magical Barrage
    - all hits apply full Weapon enchantment effect

Two Handed
    Bladestorm (200 ultimate, damage is buffed by 25% for each 200 more spent)
    - hitting every target in a 8m radius repeatedly - 9/10/11/12 hits over 3 seconds - all with damage of light attacks. Each hit has 10% chance to put enemy off balance for 4 seconds. [can be interrupted]

Morph1: Juggernaut
    - Can no longer be interrupted. Increases armor and magic resistance by 40% for the duration, but reduces damage by 25%.

Morph2: Sword Dance
    - effect varies depending on weapon:
    - mace - initial hit also reduces enemy armor by 40% for 5 seconds
    - axe - 25% chance to decapitate enemies under 25% HP (checked each time it deals damage)
    - sword - deals 15% more damage

and I'd continue in this fashion..
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    I think it would make a nice addition if they implemented ultimates for the specific weapons, more options is better, right?

Hum , i dont know if that would be good or bad myself.

But your "more options is better" argument is one to live by in the MMO world , so i would support this idea.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • KaedianEQ
    KaedianEQ
    ✭✭✭
    ArRashid wrote: »
    Bow
    Barrage (200 ultimate, damage is buffed by 25% for each 200 more spent)
    - shoot arrows in rapid succession, hitting primary target for 100% damage and every other enemy in 25° cone for 50%. Shoots 9/10/11/12 arrows in 2 seconds channel. Damage is equal to 1 heavy attack (first shot) and the rest are light attacks. [can be interrupted]

Morph1: Heavy Barrage
    - targets are stunned for the duration and put off balance for 4 seconds.

Morph2: Magical Barrage
    - all hits apply full Weapon enchantment effect

Two Handed
    Bladestorm (200 ultimate, damage is buffed by 25% for each 200 more spent)
    - hitting every target in a 8m radius repeatedly - 9/10/11/12 hits over 3 seconds - all with damage of light attacks. Each hit has 10% chance to put enemy off balance for 4 seconds. [can be interrupted]

Morph1: Juggernaut
    - Can no longer be interrupted. Increases armor and magic resistance by 40% for the duration, but reduces damage by 25%.

Morph2: Sword Dance
    - effect varies depending on weapon:
    - mace - initial hit also reduces enemy armor by 40% for 5 seconds
    - axe - 25% chance to decapitate enemies under 25% HP (checked each time it deals damage)
    - sword - deals 15% more damage

and I'd continue in this fashion..

Reminiscent of vanilla wow shamen, windfury and arcane reapers. Not saying that's bad per se, just sayin ... braaap frost shock braaap
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bladestorm? You just copied WoW word for word, atleast change the name if you're gonna steal the move, calling it Storm of Blades lol.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB