The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for RP guild [AD]

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
I am looking for a RP guild in the AD faction NA server. I have found a few guilds but they seem to be fairly inactive sadly. Please send me a msg on here with information about the guild and such thanks!
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inactive? That won't be a problem with us. Magicka has over 100 members, so there are bound to be a few on at any given time, and there's almost always someone willing to RP with you, even if it's just in guild chat. We're constantly growing too, so Magicka has nowhere to go but up! We are also on the NA server and based in the Aldmeri Dominion, so it sounds like a great fit!

Go ahead and check us out Here. If you want to talk to me, or if you want to join, you can do so by sending a message to Kha'jiri or @Marginis in-game.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Options
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    nQtnr4B.jpg
    The Protectorate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

If this ideal resonates within you, learn more here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61800/order-of-the-protectorate#latest

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
    Justicar Valturion
    High Commander of the Protectorate
    Options