The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Craglorn..another PVE mode. WTF really ? 0 PVP content For vet xp.

• codyyoungnub18_ESO
    lao wrote: »
    Cagro wrote: »
    ESO's best feature is Cyrodiil. There are better PVE's MMO games out there but Cyrodiil is special. If ESO concentrates on Cyrodiil, it will probably attract most PVP's players on the market.

maybe but tbh i doubt it. eso is too simple in pvp to attract most competitive pvpers. those will just stay in games like DAoC and Darkfall.

No most "pvpers" won't stay in DarkFall as they have extremely skilled PvPers and if there is anything we know about PvPers if they can't compete they either a) move to a new game where other less skilled players hopefully are, or b) whine on forums in an attempt to nerf something they have not figured out how to counter. And we know if b doesn't works it's option a.

Clans like the Mercs, BkS are neat because they are extremely skilled and fun to watch but unfortunately they drive away competition by domination. PvPers(90% wannabes) are easily the whiniest group by a large margin, and if they don't win most the time they pick up their ball and go home.

• Biding_My_Time
    Lol! PVP players are mad after years of neglect by every MMO.

Maybe some lowbie griefing will make them feel better ... Oh wait.

• lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zepheric wrote: »
    lao wrote: »
    Cagro wrote: »
    ESO's best feature is Cyrodiil. There are better PVE's MMO games out there but Cyrodiil is special. If ESO concentrates on Cyrodiil, it will probably attract most PVP's players on the market.

maybe but tbh i doubt it. eso is too simple in pvp to attract most competitive pvpers. those will just stay in games like DAoC and Darkfall.

Did you see they are also adding 4 man arena?!

So here is the checklist

-Major XP upgrade for pvp kills/mission
    -Boost to low pop faction XP for pvp/mission
    -PVP Dungeon
    -Arenas
    -Entire country dedicated to only PVP

What else do you want?(constructive feedback question not a troll)

tbh im not a fan of arenas. its cool for a while cos ur guaranteed to get fair and even fights but it becomes a tedious grind fast. its much more fun roaming in open world and fighting other like minded small groups or farm the random zerg abit or even just solo. theres alot of factors that make open world roaming pvp so much cooler than arena settings. different terrain every fight would be a good example. not knowing what ur gonna face and if there are more ppl close that might potentially zerg u are jump you from behind is another one.

so all they really need to do is increase the vet xp for a pvp kill by quite abit. 10-15k for a killing a guy on ur or higher level solo maybe? dno im sure ZOS can work out a good number. it should take a mediocre pvper about same time to get a vet lvl in pvp as it takes a pve´r to get it in pve.
  • sSolutionSs
    sSolutionSs
    ✭✭✭
    We will see how t
    Armitas wrote: »
    So Currently if you make it to vet rank through all the quest bugs and crashes you can start running vet rank activities to level to vr10

The Problem here with this game "end game content" is that its ALL PVE

To level at Vet rank you MUST RUN VET RANK DUNGEONS. 0 PVP incentives to level your vet rank toon!

Now to hear they are adding ANOTHER PVE Vet Rank MODE. Time trials? Seriously?? WTF? Have you not been listening to the PVP community at all??

Why cant they just add vet rank pvp dungeons or even small scale pvp vet battles.

There needs to be something For PVP players to do in regards to vet rank XP because im tired of this game forcing you to PVE. its like thats all there is to do.

ok I feel better now. Thanks for reading my rant.

Some updates on your concerns.

1)They are doubling the Vet xp from players so you can level vet quicker. (craglorn)

2)They are adding PvP Dungeons (in the works) (source:http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/05/01/the-road-ahead---may-1st?ref=home)

OOh La La PVP dungeons yay
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are just going to keep dangling carrots in the form of vet ranks. Soon they will have vet rank 50. Why can't they just fix the core gameplay/bugs first? Oh, that's right because they want more $$$!

Vet Ranks will be a never ending tedious grind. The shameful thing is many quests are still bugged that have been reported numerous times and it's really turning people away from subscribing, as it should.

FiX the core game FiRST!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never ceases to amaze me how many people rush through leveling in a brand new game and then expect there to be gobs of end-game content custom made to suit their playstyle.

And yeah, if your goal was to get a level/gear advantage to help in pvp, I literally have zero sympathy...
  • sSolutionSs
    sSolutionSs
    ✭✭✭
    Bramir wrote: »
    Never ceases to amaze me how many people rush through leveling in a brand new game and then expect there to be gobs of end-game content custom made to suit their playstyle.

And yeah, if your goal was to get a level/gear advantage to help in pvp, I literally have zero sympathy...

Yea end game pvp content is what i was looking for, instanced pvp for vet xp. Besides Cyrodiil. If you read above posts you would understand that they announced this coming in the future