Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Sharing ESO Account ID and Password...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
is giving another ESO player your ESO log in account id and log in password against Zenimax's rules folks???
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why on earth would you do that?!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Sarah_Lynn
    Sarah_Lynn
    ✭✭✭
    I don't actually know, but I guess we should assume that it is. I don't see why you would anyway, unless it's a member of your family like your brother. My advice? Assume that it is, and don't do it, not because it's against the rules, but because it's a pretty easy way to get all your stuff stolen, and possibly even your account.
    I spend way too much time and money on this game.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should direct this question at ZOS customer support.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    It is incredibly stupid. And it is likely to get the account banned as you have no idea what anyone else might do while logged in to it.
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    NiRN wrote: »
    Why on earth would you do that?!
    ^^^ THIS^^^

"Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    It is always like that in MMOs, so I guess same works for ESO.

"Sharing your account with someone else compromises its security" they say.
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in knowing the exact rules of this as well, but only in the case of a spouse. To be honest I dislike keeping any passwords from him for any account. Games are no exception. I always wondered if its against TOS if a spouse tries a game out. I've always sought and received permissions from other games but have never bothered with ESO since he disliked beta :(
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes