The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Dungeons are too easy

• Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    I must say the nightblade at the video is using the ""exploit" of using vanishing every few seconds, the adds stay without doing nothing for a second or two and then he attacks again, actually, a nightblade tank can do Taunt+Siphoning strike+banish and again again for the win and the boss with stay without doing anything at all.
  • Toophat82
    Toophat82
    I disagree with OP but at same time why shouldn't anyone be able to solo a dungeon? In fact every MMO I have ever played had dungeons that could be soloed and no one complained because just because some are skilled enough to solo a dungeon doesn't mean everyone can. Besides there are people who either aren't in guilds, can't put together a group, can't find decent people or group to play with for various reasons, or just like to PvE solo and choose to try and learn to tackle dungeons that are meant for groups alone. Now of course that person has to be over geared and skilled but hey that's what that person chooses to do and how he likes to play so why is that a bad thing, shouldn't everyone who pays to play be able to experience everything the game has to offer alone if they want to?

I mean I only say this because you are not guaranteed to make friends or find a group to play with in a MMO and never mind that depending on what time a day you play there might not be a lot of people on. So in my opinion making dungeons too hard to where no one can ever solo it is bad for those reasons alone. They should be able to make to where its challenging and fun enough for all group sizes whether its 4,3, or 2 player group and someone who atempts it solo. I only say this because I have played many MMOs and usually this is the case where it's challenging and fun for any group and for the few who try to and can solo it.
  • Webbwulf
    Webbwulf
    Soul Shriven
    Your full of it for saying you can solo vet and not taking advantage of some aspect that was not intended to be in game no one can survive a 60000 hp hit and they don't run out of stam or magic you do
  • Webbwulf
    Webbwulf
    Soul Shriven
    One more thing. I've seen a vet end boss hit for 60000 dmg 4 times in a row while cc everyone in the run not allowing us to block or stam break so everyone here with your heads in the clouds come prove it. Psn id webbwulf