The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Manni ****ing Marco @@spoiler@@

scratchnsniff
scratchnsniff
✭✭✭
Mage quest ... 2nd time you have to kill him.

Let me start by saying the npc's you are given to help you kill a 20k boss hit like little kids... no wonder Tamriel were taken over...

I am struggling to kill mannimarco in the kings vault. I can get him down to 7k than die. Knock downs do not work, the other npc's do not hold his agro. And I cannot / don't know how heal myself and dps.

Can anyone shed some light on the mechanics of beating this fight?
Before I rage ... :)
They call me the magic man.
*** Now you see me***
*** Now you don't ***
  • vundutta
    vundutta
    Soul Shriven
    I found it quite easy to dispatch of him. Let me assume That you don't have any self heals. If you do i suggest focusing on using magicka potions, otherwise a healthpot matching your level will have to suffice.

Keep moving around don't use all of your magicka and stamina at once. If you are running low keep moving around and avoid his aoe attacks. The fight is meant to be dragged out in my opinion.

Anyway i hope this helps, this is how i have butchered him atleast.
  • scratchnsniff
    scratchnsniff
    ✭✭✭
    So I ended up beating him. I spammed my staff attacked while i used a skill to pull health from my enemy.
    Hard thing was, buy the time I figured out the method, i was out of all pots.

but i did it. Thanks for the help
    They call me the magic man.
    *** Now you see me***
    *** Now you don't ***
  • Brennan
    Brennan
    ✭✭✭
    I killed him pretty much the same way I kill everything.

Shielded Assault
    Thundering Presence
    Liquid Lightning

and then BASH HIM IN THE FACE WITH MY SHIELD until he dies from it.

:D
    Edited by Brennan on May 8, 2014 11:10AM
  • BETAOPTICS
    BETAOPTICS
    ✭✭
    What I have always found out that the easiest way to beat PvE. content is to have durability and few damage skills and a lot of time. I though he was easy, in fact the whole game was pretty easy in the end.