Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twin Blade and Blunt - Dual Wield bugged.

neocomab16_ESO
neocomab16_ESO
✭✭✭
I thought I checked on my critchance and found that wearing dagger does nothing to my crit chance at all. Now it is either bugged or the chracter UI is totally messed up due to differenciating between weapon crit and crit (yeah, their wording. not mine). this might lead to the passive not being bugged but in that case nobody can tell because overall critchance is nowhere to read so ...I call bugged unless someone proves otherwise.
  • Belrim
    Belrim
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm this .. the crit% in character sheet is not changin. I had 25% before it, and now 25% after getting it. And yes, i relogged, no change.
    Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.
    Options
  • Rhythmic
    Rhythmic
    ✭✭✭
    Yes,its bugged.
    Can confirm this also.Crit chance component dont work at all.
    Options
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be fixed in the upcoming patch 1.1. I tested it, and it works.
    The Psijic Order
    Options
  • tool420b14a_ESO
    tool420b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Pertty sure this still isn't working.
    Options
  • CaptainSilverbrow
    CaptainSilverbrow
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to appear, at least after this patch, only when you've two weapons equipped (as it should be, as it's DW). Guess 1.1 fixed it.
    Options