Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Issues with the mac client (apart from the list in known issues)
Here are a couple issues I keep having with the game:
* Delayed response: the game take up to 2-5 seconds to respond to commands (e.g. when a mob is dead i run around striking the air for a few seconds without touching any keys)
* Freeze lags: The screen freezes for 5-10 seconds
The first of these two is very common and badly affects gameplay (try tanking and blocking with that...), and though the second one is less common it is also a bit problematic.
Is there anything I can do about this? Are these issues related to the ones in known issues (i.e. memory crashes)?
On a side note: I can't help but feel a bit cheated after having payed over 100 USD for a game. The mac client was clearly not ready for release and I would have appreciated at least some clear communication from day one regarding this. //Rant over//