Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost city puzzle achievement

• kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STILL bugged.
  • Sedrethi
    Sedrethi
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Didn't get my skill point, only the achievement.
    @Sedrethi PC/Mac-NA
    My User Profile on the UESP
    Officer to the official UESP (PC/Mac-NA) Guild

Champions (Forever* above the Cap):
    Celebrated:
    Ravyn Sedrethi — Dunmer♂ Nightblade (Vampire)
    Ravyn of the Coiled Path — Dunmer♂ Warden
    Ravyn the Ravenous — Dunmer♂ Necromancer (Vampire)
    Aranea Varys — Dunmer♀ Dragonknight (Vampire)
    Aranea the Fleshweaver — Dunmer♀ Necromancer (Vampire)
    Norrawen Anutwyll — Bosmer♀ Nightblade (Werewolf)
    Norrawen the Racer's Eye — Bosmer♀ Warden
    Wucheeva-Ei — Saxhleel♀ Nightblade
    Shura gro-Ushar — Orc♂ Dragonknight
    Hrist Cloud-Hewer — Skaal♀ Sorcerer (Werewolf)
    Umbarion — Altmer♂ Templar (Vampire)
    Hulaava-Jei — Saxhleel♂ Sorcerer (Vampire)
    Viatrix Auria — Colovian♀ Templar
    Heroes (Level 1-49):
    Unsung:
    Taeil-Jujak Lupinus — Rim-Men♂ Necromancer
    Geiraldur of Riverwood — Nord♂ Warden
    Ma'zin-dar — Khajiit♂ Templar
    Azani at-Zahir — Redguard♂ Dragonknight
    Padraic Seathanach — Reachman♂ Sorcerer
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did this a while ago, but I believe you need to step on them in a certain order. There are 6 tiles total with 3 different animals on them. You need to walk over each animal once in a certain order. I don't remember the order, sorry.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drazhar14 wrote: »
    I did this a while ago, but I believe you need to step on them in a certain order. There are 6 tiles total with 3 different animals on them. You need to walk over each animal once in a certain order. I don't remember the order, sorry.

Check the walls or pillars, the clues are nearly always right next to the puzzle.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Belgarion63b16_ESO
    Belgarion63b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Just did this with a friend of mine.
    We proceeded that way:
    My friend stood on one symbol , and i tried the other ones, then she took another one and i tried the others again. Doing this , we saw that some of the symbols i moved on lost their "pillars" of light. we were able to light off all symbols but scorpions.

As long as i was the only one on the scorpion , nothing happened but as soon as she moved on the 2nd one , both of them went off and the boss and minions popped. we killed them easily and get both skillpoint and achievement.

it's still not the right way to make them pop but i hope it'll help in understanding how this event work.
  • Gecko
    Gecko
    ✭✭
    Just did this with a friend of mine.
    We proceeded that way:
    My friend stood on one symbol , and i tried the other ones, then she took another one and i tried the others again. Doing this , we saw that some of the symbols i moved on lost their "pillars" of light. we were able to light off all symbols but scorpions.

As long as i was the only one on the scorpion , nothing happened but as soon as she moved on the 2nd one , both of them went off and the boss and minions popped. we killed them easily and get both skillpoint and achievement.

it's still not the right way to make them pop but i hope it'll help in understanding how this event work.

ooo, so the skill point is working now? I will have to go back and do this then. I had skipped it until I had heard the point was no linger bugged.
  • dobrician
    dobrician
    Soul Shriven
    i just did it with one friend

what you do, is stand diagonally on two corners, then the other two diagonal corners, then the 2 in the middle

that's it
  • Jack3dJoe
    Jack3dJoe
    You need 2 people to do the puzzle. Both stand on opposite corners I can't remember which ones but the lights on the tiles go out, then move across to the other one then to the middle. Enemies spawn and you kill them and get the achievement.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necroposting_zps30a7efa6.jpg

Wow.. first post was from April 2014, right after the game came out, and go through August of a year ago.

You two are funny.

Edited by Darlgon on September 27, 2015 4:37PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.