Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Will the Xbox360 ESO be on the same server as the PC players?

foenix7769
Because, you know.. That would be pretty sweet.
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Consoles will have their own servers.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I think that each of the consoles will be on a different server. None of the console players will play with each other, and no PC players will mingle with any of the console players.

Turf wars.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • foenix7769
    Ugh, stupid Microsoft and Sony... I figured as much.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank god no. All we'd hear is how the console players have a disadvantage, or about how they cant upgrade the pc version because of the consoles limitations.
  • foenix7769
    Well, I just don't want to have to buy a new PC to be able to play with my husband... I don't really care about the whiners.
  • Tatuaje
    Tatuaje
    ✭✭
    Thank god they will be on a different servers. I am hoping by the end of first month's sub (mommy will not pony up the $15) and the arrival of the consoles later, the kiddies will some what disappear from NA. Not all, but I do hope for some to migrate out.
  • foenix7769
    I'd drink to that!
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatuaje wrote: »
    Thank god they will be on a different servers. I am hoping by the end of first month's sub (mommy will not pony up the $15) and the arrival of the consoles later, the kiddies will some what disappear from NA. Not all, but I do hope for some to migrate out.
    The problem with most "kiddies" is they are grown adults
  • foenix7769
    Tatuaje wrote: »
    The problem with most "kiddies" is they are grown adults

It's relative.. When you're as old as I am, 20 year olds are kiddies.

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The following article answers questions for the PS4 version; but it makes specific reference to the megaservers dedicated for the PS4.

blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/01/28/the-elder-scrolls-online-on-ps4-your-questions-answered/

In other words; PC, PS4, and Xbox One will each have dedicated megaservers.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • LarZen
    LarZen
    ✭✭✭
    And there will be no X360 version. It is just coming for XBO and PS4.
  • slander36
    slander36
    ✭✭✭
    LarZen wrote: »
    And there will be no X360 version. It is just coming for XBO and PS4.

It really took this long for someone to catch this? Haha.

But ya, MS seems to be the main reason behind this, but there's also the issue of Addons being PC only, so there was a good chance that even if MS didn't like the idea of sharing servers with Sony that PC would be separate. Would have made it interesting to have the XBOne and the PS4 on the same server, though, especially in Cyordiil.