Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What has been your favorite experience in ESO this far?

seano509b14a_ESO
What has been your favorite ESO personal experience that you have done?

I my self must say was one of the times in PVP when I fought 2 V2's all by myself and destroyed them both while I was simply a level 37. Yes i know everyone is considered lvl 50 but I felt like a god taken on two and destroying them both like it was nothing. Just a memory this far I will never forget.

BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT IS YOUR MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE?
-In thy name of Akatosh!-
  • Ubiach
    Ubiach
    every dungeon ! the sound of water of the wind everything seem so realist
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far? Healing my first Undaunted dungeon.

I'd run these dungeons on other characters before, but never as primary healer. It was a rush! Between the difficulty of everyone learning how group mechanics work in this game (the answer: VASTLY differently than other MMOs) and me learning the strengths and weaknesses of resto staff under fire, it was a frantic, yet enjoyable experience. We only wiped twice, and one of those was at the final boss. It was great teamwork, and I can't wait to do more group dungeons with that character. :)
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • TieFighter
    TieFighter
    ✭✭✭
    when i progressed in blacksmithing enough to craft armor that finally closely resembled veteran armor
    Da'Hui DC imperial mage dragonknight(retired but retained)
    Hand Saryn Valor EP dunmer templar(mage/healer)
    Pergan Asuul AD dunmer dragonknight(dps firemage)
    Mi'Mosa EP imperial nightblade(stamina)
    Limu'Kai EP Sahxleel dragonknight(vampire mage)
  • zydrateanatomy
    The first time I installed the Skyshard addon. Finally answering the question of "where in the hell do I go now?!" I ran into a ton of quests. After a series of annoyances it was a pleasant experience for that particular gaming session.

It didn't solve the overall problem I still have (Right now I'm level 21 with level 25 quests), but it certainly got the ball rolling.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving PvP but my favourite part was the battle for the bridge.

There was a 2 hour fight on a bridge a week ago. It was in the middle of one of our (Daggerfall) keeps and a Dominion keep so reinforcements and respawns got back too fast for either of us to push.

Took Ebonheart showing up to split it.

Never seen so many siege weapons used when not in an actual siege.
  • Nowe
    Nowe
    Making my high elf!
    20/Australia/Kitchenhand
  • Rheve
    Rheve
    ✭✭
    My favorite moments are when I find skyshards or lorebooks. My reaction is always the same:

448.jpg
    Name: Rheve
    Level: Veteran Rank 2
    Class: Sorcerer
    Race: Imperial
    Faction: Ebonheart Pact
    Server: NA Megaserver
    Skills: Light Armor / Destruction Staff
  • cj.linkb14_ESO
    cj.linkb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sitting at an alchemy station and randomly combining ingriedients. The feeling of joy when i got a correct combo. MMM.
  • Valiant29
    Valiant29
    ✭✭
    I found Ma'Ik the Liar (sorry if I msspelled his name) just chilling on a dock somewhere, that was cool.

Fighting Molag Bal was cool too; I felt ripped off in Oblivion that all I could do was watch the final boss battle against the Daedric Prince but here I got to kick his ass back to Oblivion myself.
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole game so far. I am the type of player that wants to enjoy the experience of the whole game. I'm not a 24/7 player, I'm not a total pvp player,(but so far enjoy the pvp side of the game). I realize there are problems in the game and imo the launch was a couple months to soon, but all and all the game is well worth my time and efforts.
    Edited by crowfl56 on April 18, 2014 4:01PM
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exploring. It's the first time in a long time I've felt rewarded for doing so.
  • Chili
    Chili
    ✭✭
    The whole package TBH. I am an explore everywhere, open every crate, barrel, chest, and read every book kind of player. Finding a little tucked away quest that I imagine many people would not find because they are too busy questing on rails adds to the total package.

I am very pleased with the game, even with it's bugs, it's a great experience.
  • Bane766
    Bane766
    Soul Shriven
    I love the exploration. It's great to go someplace random and find a skelly with a bag and some loot. Or a random chest. Or a skyshard or lorebook.

I also tried pvp for the first time yesterday. And it was pretty fun. It reminds me of the old epic AV in early Wow...but enhanced.

I also like the story and quests so far. Some are pretty interesting and funny.

Also crafting is cool. I don't like nodes randomly disappearing (and this is prob due to bots in the ground), but gathering is fun to me also.
  • Foxhunt
    Foxhunt
    ✭✭✭
    Most satisfying thing to happen to me so far was in Cyrodiil. It was just me riding through the hills of Cyrodiil on my way to help defend a keep. Suddenly I am ambushed by a VR 10 and thrown from my horse. After a few short moments, I expected to die at any time (I was lvl 41) because my health was already nearly at half and his, he'd barely lost a 1/4 of his health bar. I had used a health potion when suddenly at that moment, I can see two lower levels (18 and 23 respectively) ride over the crest of a hill, with the sun shining bright behind them. As fast as they came over the hill, they rushed to my aid and suddenly the tables began to turn. The VR turned his attention from me as I took a second to recover, and the three of us began letting loose on this guy. It was a good battle, but after a few tense moments, it was over. We had accomplished what many people on these forums call impossible, we have killed a VR 10. I used the speed boost on the three of us after the battle, and we all gloriously rode our horses on to defend the keep we were originally heading to. Perhaps this VR 10 wasn't exactly the most skilled however, because I have also witnessed and been killed by a VR 10 that completely slaughtered a group of about 10-15 of us with only two of his buddies. To add, as a few others have said, I am thoroughly enjoying everything this game has to offer though. It's tough picking a 'favorite'.
    Edited by Foxhunt on April 18, 2014 4:23PM
  • ClaudiaMay
    ClaudiaMay
    ✭✭✭
    Falling of a ledge that was far too high for myself. Onto a mob. Managing to kill it. And being rewarded with an advanced level chest with an upgrade inside :smiley:

And overall I just enjoy it. Any hurdles I've come across so far I've been able to overcome with a little research and common sense. It's satisfying for sure.
    Currently Playing:
    Sorcerer Claudia Warren May, lvl 40. Woodworking 25/Clothing 25/Provisioning 50.
    Dragon Knight, lvl 8. Blacksmithing/Enchanting.
    Nightblade, lvl 3. Alchemy.
    Templar, lvl 7.
  • Athise
    Athise
    Creating my character.
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Farming a spidersilk node to find it only contained worms.... You can picture my WTF face :smiley:
  • trahe
    trahe
    ✭✭
    I've really enjoyed the moral quests that make me say, "oh no they didn't!"
  • Tajich
    Tajich
    ✭✭
    To be honest the leveling aspect bores me to death, but I have loved everything non-quest oriented (exploration, crafting, pvp). I only wish for an alternative way to level, other than the the general quests.
  • ConquerorDromtar
    Getting lost in questing only to realize I've gained two levels over the past X hours.