Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – March 24, 1:30AM EDT (05:30 UTC) - 3:30AM EDT (7:30 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 25, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

OK, I gave up and installed bunch of addons

Sut4sueb17_ESO
Here goes my list:
Guildstoresearch
insjunkyard
lootdrop
mhframework
mhgrouptools
mhoutfitter
researchassistant
softcapinfo
souschef
spamfilter
xautorepair

Now I wanted to know did I missed something important?
I dont want to have spoilers and something that interferes with my UI, I want it keep to a minimum, only necessary stuff. So no skyshard locations, damagemeters, and huge uis with loads of numbers.

At least till I've hit the max and started clearing content up ;)
  • trahe
    trahe
    ✭✭
    It may be long but it's not useless. That's a great summary of some options people have. I use:

1. ESOlocate - Shows your X and Y Coordinates. I have mine above my minimap.
    2. Lootdrop - Wonderful and simple display of what you loot when you turn Autoloot on.
    3. MhFramework - Gives you MANY options. My favorite is a long row of information I can put at the bottom of the screen out of the way
    4. MhFullimmersion - Gives you more control for your display of screen information
    5. MhQuesttools - Displays list showing main locations and subset of quests below
    6. Skyshards - Shows skyshard locations on the minimap and main map
    7. Spamfilter - Writes to your ignore list and you can add your own patterns VVW
    8. Wargenesisaddon - Small, Movable display of your, and your opponents, health, magic.
    9. X4d_libantispam - Double your spam protection. Doesn't write to Ignore list. You can add your own patterns *******W******W
    10. ZrMM - Shows a minimap of the area with icons.

And yes, all of these can be found at ESOUI.com - which is a website I use so often it automatically shows on my most visited list.
    Edited by trahe on April 18, 2014 1:15PM
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    I too use ESOlocate, as well as others i've not posted in my list because i consider them less important to start with. (oh god i see the irony in this already :p)
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • Sut4sueb17_ESO
    Thanks, checked all the addons, probably I'm done with installing them for a while) I wish there was an addon that put stuff in your guildbank, by pressing a button, but considering loading times it might be hard to implement.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, checked all the addons, probably I'm done with installing them for a while) I wish there was an addon that put stuff in your guildbank, by pressing a button, but considering loading times it might be hard to implement.

Yeah... if you check today's patch notes they're trying to avoid that at all costs. They have even removed the item stacking (which already wasn't working in many cases).
    Edited by Vantor on April 18, 2014 1:31PM
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vantor wrote: »

Yeah... if you check today's patch notes they're trying to avoid that at all costs. They have even removed the item stacking (which already wasn't working in many cases).
    They're not trying to avoid addons inserting items. Those commands are open and in the API right now. They're just trying to squash bugs. They couldn't get the stacking to trigger properly inside the bank, so they turned it off and put the onus on the user to do it manually via today's patch. Don't read so much into the patch notes that isn't there.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    Wykkyd wrote: »

They're not trying to avoid addons inserting items. Those commands are open and in the API right now. They're just trying to squash bugs. They couldn't get the stacking to trigger properly inside the bank, so they turned it off and put the onus on the user to do it manually via today's patch. Don't read so much into the patch notes that isn't there.

Yep. Baldy formed reply on my side actually. I never meant to imply that it is not possible to do via an addon. Just really frustrated cause i'm the guild bank manager :P
    Edited by Vantor on April 18, 2014 2:43PM
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just really frustrated cause i'm the guild bank manager :P
    This... explains... eevvverrryyytthhhiiiiiinnnngggggg.....

• Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance the bank slot issue people are having is connected to these bank addons? I think so.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Sut4sueb17_ESO
    Nah, When I had no addons bunk wasnt working well too, glitched few times, lucky I havent lost anything
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    No that problem mostly occurs when quickly logging in and out between alts while having put stuff in your bank.
  • wikkidone
    wikkidone
    Any chance the bank slot issue people are having is connected to these bank addons? I think so.

Your post is pure speculation and grievously incorrect.
  • demoneca
    demoneca
    ✭✭

Nope, I had no bank addons but got hit with the bank bug three times.
  • Muffinatur
    Thanks for your preference list. Found a couple of things I've been complaining (silently) about, except for looting stuff I don't want. I've been complaining about that all the time.
  • Seerah
    Seerah
    ✭✭✭
    re. bank issues... Here are the latest patch notes.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/81292/patch-notes-v1-0-4#latest
    Author & Moderator at ESOUI
    My Addons
  • Rhylanna
    Rhylanna
    ✭✭
    @Vantor Thanks so much for the AWESOME post! I have just recently discovered the wonderful world of add-ons but was completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of them. Your list makes it so much easier to sort through them all and pick just a few to start with. Thanks again!!
    Fatewalkers NA server, primarily Daggerfall Covenant, 30+ (mature, working folks with kids, dogs, etc!), casual, PVE oriented, small but growing!
    Antique Ordinatus Populus NA server, technically with Aldmeri Dominion but have members in all alliances, 40+ (even ++++!), mature, casual (fun people who sometimes forget what they're doing...or maybe that's just me :p ) antique-ordinatus-populus.enjin.com
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome :D