Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Console beta?

Parthrax7744
Parthrax7744
✭✭✭
Why have they not started the console beta? It's getting closer to launch, I would've started it already. Also, Will All the content that comes out for PC and MAC also be on the PS4 and Xbox 1? Thanks :)
Fus Ro Dah!
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because they are on the fence about console, due to problems. They may very well cancel the port.
  • Parthrax7744
    Parthrax7744
    ✭✭✭
    Are you kidding me?
    Because they are on the fence about console, due to problems. They may very well cancel the port.

Fus Ro Dah!
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you kidding me?

Sadly no.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have seen nothing to indicate this other than scuttlebutt on this forum; can you reference an article on a gaming site? Or comments from the developers?
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Parthrax7744
    Parthrax7744
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just push the launch day back like 1 year. If they cancel it IM GOING TO BE EXTREMELY MAD!
    Fus Ro Dah!
  • Parthrax7744
    Parthrax7744
    ✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »

I have seen nothing to indicate this other than scuttlebutt on this forum; can you reference an article on a gaming site? Or comments from the developers?

You just read my mind lol, That was my next question
    Fus Ro Dah!
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again I didnt say it was cancelled, just might be.
  • Parthrax7744
    Parthrax7744
    ✭✭✭
    Again I didnt say it was cancelled, just might be.
    Where did you hear that they might be? (I'm not being mean, I was just really excited for ESO on consoles)
    Edited by Parthrax7744 on April 17, 2014 8:29PM
    Fus Ro Dah!
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I own the PC version as I am a PC gamer; I also own a PS4 by chance and am curious about the potential of this game on a console. In the past developers of MMOs avoided consoles however the reasoning was spurious as best; today there are a selection of MMOs on console such as DC Universe Online.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • thedemiseraphb14_ESO
    It's not cancelled, they just released info clarifying the difference in subs on pc vs console and that they aren't cross situational, the console launch isn't gone. right now they need to put full effort into bug and maintenance on PC side as there isn't much they need to test console wide. They will likely only do a few weeks beta on console side to stress test servers before go ahead, but the server layout would match the mega server of the pc. So really there is very little to test aside from the GUI and that can be done mostly in house and in closed tests.
  • Parthrax7744
    Parthrax7744
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    Fus Ro Dah!