Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What if...

RookBorn
RookBorn
✭✭
...people stopped complaining about ESO and how it's a terrible game in the first week of launch?

I agree that everyone is allowed to have their opinion, but when everyone compares ESO to other MMO's in the sense that it has less content... of course it has less content in terms of end game! It's literally just come out... compared to other MMOs such as WoW that have been out for years and years and have had time to brew...

Why is everyone so quick to judge this MMO? It's been literally a week and people are already calling it terrible, stupid, inconvenient....

It's supposed to grow, just like we all as humans have. We're not perfect, and especially when we were younger we all had flaws.

Now, on to another topic... I really hope Zenimax remembers that a journey is much more worthy than the destination. I know it's different for everyone but I feel that people should struggle in progression because it gives us goals and challenges and gives you that tingly feeling inside when you beat that final boss, or figured out the puzzle.

I'll give you an example. On the first dungeon, me and my friend spent around 2-3 hours completing it with quite a lot of wipes. The feeling I got when I killed that final boss? I felt awesome. I felt like I did when I killed my first raid boss in WoW. It felt... amazing.

I just want people to feel how I felt, how amazing I felt in those few minutes of succession. This isn't a suggestion but it's a statement: this game in my opinion is a piece of art and as all new MMOs come, of course it will be buggy and glitchy - but it doesn't excuse that the rest of the game is great.

I promise you guys that as time goes on they will be bringing out more and more patches and new content for us to enjoy!

So please, be patient with the game like I am. Archery imo at the moment could use some improvements, but for the time being it will make do.

Anyway, have a good day guys. May you all have fun in ESO!
Khajiit Nightblade - V6
--The Brigade--
Biggest achievement so far - Veteran Area unlocked at 46
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    "RookBorn wrote: »
    We're not perfect, and especially when we were younger we all had flaws.

Speak for yourself.

I lyke not this quill.
  • RookBorn
    RookBorn
    ✭✭
    Crumpy wrote: »
    "RookBorn wrote: »
    We're not perfect, and especially when we were younger we all had flaws.

Speak for yourself.

I'm very aware I was fabulous!
    Khajiit Nightblade - V6
    --The Brigade--
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tough love.

We beat them with complaints because we care.

As long as it tells people it walked into a door I won't have to beat it a second time.

Joking aside, telling them everything is fantastic is just as bad as the people that complain about every tiny thing.

Criticism is needed to aid that growth you talked about.

We didn't grow up into sexy man gods by people telling us we were perfect every step of the way did we?

No, we took our blows and it shaped us.

It's not perfect, it has flaws, it needs work ... and by god we'll beat it into perfection.

I said beating a lot there .... I have issues.
  • RookBorn
    RookBorn
    ✭✭
    Tough love.

We beat them with complaints because we care.

As long as it tells people it walked into a door I won't have to beat it a second time.

Joking aside, telling them everything is fantastic is just as bad as the people that complain about every tiny thing.

Criticism is needed to aid that growth you talked about.

We didn't grow up into sexy man gods by people telling us we were perfect every step of the way did we?

No, we took our blows and it shaped us.

It's not perfect, it has flaws, it needs work ... and by god we'll beat it into perfection.

I said beating a lot there .... I have issues.

I do agree, i'm not saying they're doing everything right, but they're doing pretty well for a launch of a MMO. Lots of bug fixes coming out, more than many games as of now...

I just hope they keep on putting lots of effort into this game. I'd hate to see it fall.

Khajiit Nightblade - V6
    --The Brigade--