Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

I figured out the login/timeout issue

vizionblind_ESO
vizionblind_ESO
✭✭✭
If you're timing out etc... instead of using any shortcut to load the patcher, go directly to the zenimax folder and click the launcher .exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher
  • Apathy777
    Apathy777
    I tried that already... didn't work.
    Edited by Apathy777 on April 16, 2014 1:10AM
  • docrock
    docrock
    run as administrator worked for me
  • Apathy777
    Apathy777
    Just did that too... no dice.
  • selisa86
    selisa86
    ✭✭
    Check your game version on the log-in screen, though. If you're bypassing the launcher, then the game may not have patched to the latest version.
    Edited by selisa86 on April 16, 2014 2:50AM
  • Apathy777
    Apathy777
    Whenever I run the launcher and hit play the game version 1.0.0.(XXXX) No 1.0.3 about it. I've done EVERYTHING everyone has suggested. Up to and including uninstalling and reinstalling the entire friggin game.
  • tdgeddesub17_ESO
    dont do that, because it doesnt help.
  • NightOwl68
    NightOwl68
    ✭✭
    Same here, tried everything. Every so often I get to launch the game, but after exiting I'm back in the same boat with the error.
  • Apathy777
    Apathy777
    dont do that, because it doesnt help.
    To late lol. I don't know what else to do... I put in a ticket... lol what a joke, these guys e-mailed me back with instructions of how to sign in to the BROWSER... and gave me a link that led me to (surprise surprise) the Support Page on their friggin forums.