Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where to find recipes

deggar13b16_ESO
I'm currently stuck between having a full inventory of ingredients for crafting food and drinks that I cant use and a full bank with the same stuff. The only recipe I have is for goatmer pie or something. I'm level 11 and have been travelling around quite a bit but rarely seem to find any recipes, just loads of food crafting stuff I cant use. Where do I get new recipes from?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually the same places you could find the racial motifs: in homes in nightstands, chests, wardrobes, etc.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea indoor containers, basically.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    I find a lot of them in single crates too. Not stacks of crates. It seems any small to medium sized container has a chance to drop them.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • Brank
    Brank
    ✭✭✭
    Where to find purple recipes? same place? i'm in the 5th zone and have never found better than a green.
  • buffbcub17_ESO
    Do a run through a town or two and hit every container that you can...especially the bank. You should be getting quite a few recipes that way. I tend to get many of the same ones, but at least they sell for 9 gold or something each.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    Usually the same places you could find the racial motifs: in homes in nightstands, chests, wardrobes, etc.
    @Aett_Thorn is right, checking indoors is a great place to find them. Also, the I would recommend dumping the ingredients you have stockpiled as they are extremely common and typically have a value of 0 gold.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org