Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Most Annoying Ability?

Sarenia
Sarenia
✭✭✭✭✭
Which ability do you think is the most annoying in TESO right now?

Personally voting DK's pull ability.

Nothing like being at the end of a power attack charge-up, or about to execute a combo, then the enemy gets pulled away from you.

And oh, look, there's 5 other DKs around. So they sit there pulling the enemy all over the place.

Fun!
[beta_group_85b_9]
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 DK in a line leading away from the vampire spawn, the vamp pops, and gets chain pulled away to force it to reset and depop.... I HATE THAT.

At first it was funny, like wow, look at that vamp go, getting pulled so far away from the spawn spot. But when it de-pop and was like gone for the night..... it was no longer funny. Also the same DK were selling vamp bites........
    Edited by Natjur on April 15, 2014 8:22PM
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pull abilities are indeed annoying if used badly. I hate when I'm fighting a mob and it gets pulled away from me by someone trying to "help" me when I wasn't in danger.
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    5 DK in a line leading away from the vampire spawn, the vamp pops, and gets chain pulled away to force it to reset and depop.... I HATE THAT.

That should be reported as griefing and they should be banned for that.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a DK and I hate it when people do that too. I was tanking a dungeon with another DK and he kept starting the pull with that. So here I was trying to keep the mobs rounded up and he's pulling stuff out of the bundle, because he's too lazy to walk, and into where the squishies are standing.
    Edited by Armitas on April 15, 2014 9:25PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ZOS take note - DK pull is obviously the most trollish abused ability in the game. :P
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • StonedAlex
    StonedAlex
    Soul Shriven
    Lol, DKs have death grip in this game too?
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    The most annoying ability I have is to survive huge tough fights and then be taken down by a couple of mudcrabs, lol
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
  • MysticAura
    MysticAura
    ✭✭✭
    The ability isn't annoying. The people abusing it are. (DK pull)
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MysticAura wrote: »
    The ability isn't annoying. The people abusing it are. (DK pull)

That's implied.

[beta_group_85b_9]
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Which ability do you think is the most annoying in TESO right now?

Personally voting DK's pull ability.

Nothing like being at the end of a power attack charge-up, or about to execute a combo, then the enemy gets pulled away from you.

And oh, look, there's 5 other DKs around. So they sit there pulling the enemy all over the place.

Fun!

Yea, as someone who plays a DK as an alt, I actually feel bad when I do this. Think the ability needs to be modified to only work on mobs who are not already engaged by another player.
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
  • Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO
    I honestly feel like in PvP this ability isn't just annoying, but almost broken overpowered. Nothing like having 2 factions fighting eachother in a nice fight with you trying to stay alive by backing off when damaged or casting spells from afar when suddenly you get pulled right into a group of 30 enemies with nothing that you can do. If you're a DK and you can pull someone in with this in PvP he or she is pretty much dead no matter what, it might as well be an instant-kill ability.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Silver Leash' is fun so us non DK can pull them back (and if they are a vamp or WW, this can really hurt in PVP)

'Immovable' should be able to stop pulls, as it stops 'pushes' but it does not appear to work that way.
  • ElliottXO
    ElliottXO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulsar from destruction staff. Brainless spamming for the win.

Hope they will add a cast time of one second.
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorcerer teleport, its just like an invisibility.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElliottXO wrote: »
    Pulsar from destruction staff. Brainless spamming for the win.

Hope they will add a cast time of one second.
    Does the max health de-buff from Pular stack still? It was listed as a bug, it should only reduce max health once, but can be re-applyed but not stack
    Edited by Natjur on April 15, 2014 11:29PM
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭
    Although I like using Inner Fire for it's critical bonus and the cool glowing eyes and hands, the orbiting ball of light that comes with it gets a little annoying after awhile.