Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4?

jameslivesfreeub17_ESO
Anybody on here waiting on the ps4 beta and game to come out? I preordered! What about you?
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a PS4; is there going to be a Beta? And if so how do I sign-up for it.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • jameslivesfreeub17_ESO
    There is going to be a beta. Go google playstation 4 elder scrolls online beta sign up.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this:
    blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/28/the-elder-scrolls-online-on-ps4-your-questions-answered/

Answers most questions, the Beta being the exception.
    Edited by Gedalya on April 15, 2014 7:41PM
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • jameslivesfreeub17_ESO
    Hm I can't seem to find the sign up anymore! That's strange.
  • indhyrocksssb14_ESO
    indhyrocksssb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I bought the computer version because I couldn't wait. But I already pre-ordered for the PS4 and that's where I'll be playing long term.
    I can't wait.
  • Turimblar
    Turimblar
    I got my PS4 preordered for one purpose... getting in with the ESO beta (and later buy it of course).
    I wish there was an official statement soon. I had my hopes up for beta playing during Easter holiday, but no.
  • Turimblar
    Turimblar
    So, I'm back one year later to revive this thread!
    I've pre-ordered the PS4 version for June, but I still wanna play a beta during Easter.

I've read that there might be a beta release in April; are we talking in a few days time, or later in the month?
    Also, I'm a tired not finding any answers to this.

Anyways, Happy Easter :-)