Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Medieval Toilets in TESO...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
This would feature more real life related content in TESO folks!
  • Grayphilosophy
    Grayphilosophy
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree, even the mightiest adventurer needs to relieve his bowels now and again.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Houses in TES games don't have toilets because they all poop in the river. That is why the river which runs through Balmora has no fish swimming in it. They all died.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find hole in ground .... squat .... there you go, a medieval toilet.
  • luckyjoemcb14_ESO
    luckyjoemcb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    For a second I thought this post was about the forums
  • jimdove
    jimdove
    ✭✭
    I agree, it should be a PVP only skill line too.

Arse Spraying Mayhem - AOE DOT
    Pebble Dash - GTAOE slows all targets in a specific ground target
    Windforce - giant AOE pushback
    The Log - Massive single target damage
    Vindaloo - Ultimate- turns you into a Vindaloo monster, all light and heavy attacks are increased in power by the firing of boiling hot arse juice 15ft in front of the caster