Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buff with no timer (Infinite) "Spirit Armor" (increases armor +5%)

Dagoratho
Dagoratho
Well, im not 100% sure about the source of the buff, but i think its from the quest when you touch a stone to meet the "Wilderking", he talks to you and he sends you to touch another stone to fight an "old enemy" of you, i used the persuade option for asking for his help in the fight, and i think he buffed me with that.

"Spirit Armor", +5% armor

But the buff have no timer, i finished the quest and many others, i loged out and a day passed, and i still have the buff, is just there like the Mundus Stone Buff, i dont think thats inteded, so im reporting it, even if that its a "good bug"
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been asking about this for months on the PTS, nobody had an answer for me. Bugged it a few times too, so I guess its intended?

Its definitely from an AD quest. Which leaves me wondering why AD gets a permanent 5% armor bonus in their questline and nobody else does (until VR content, at least).
    Member of the Psijic Order PTS Group
  • Dagoratho
    Dagoratho
    Yup its from a quest in Greenshade, Aldmeri Dominion, all the people have that buff in that zone.
  • nimrod1984b16_ESO
    Got the same "bug"... no timer on the Buff, doens´t go away when i relog etc..
    i hate the GFX effect of it..

Hope they fix it soon.
  • MysticAura
    MysticAura
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's horrible having a constant armor buff.
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned in the bigger topic on this that they were told that it is intentional and not a bug.
  • deheartb14_ESO
    How intentional is it when I create a new char and that char also has the buff from the first moment I play?
    This is my Signature, but not really because I didn't sign it with a pen and its not my name.
  • Dagoratho
    Dagoratho
    Can any staff member confirm if this weird permanent buff its intended ?
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GET IT OFF ME!
  • Dagoratho
    Dagoratho
    Developer...?
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    up
  • Tamisan
    Tamisan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect that this is very minor in their list of to-fix items and they will get around to it eventually. Keep reporting the bug. :)
    I know now what I was born to do.
    ―Martin Septim