The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Ask Us Anything: Craglorn"

• Foul_Corsair
    Foul_Corsair
    ✭✭✭
    @Zidway So many words that could have been said in many, many less . . .
    @caym Did you really have to quote it all . . .
    Edited by Foul_Corsair on April 15, 2014 7:45PM
    would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
  • Foul_Corsair
    Foul_Corsair
    ✭✭✭
    Brozgar wrote: »
    The fact that it's shared between groups means that there will be no fun again - everything will be killed in 1 second, loot from locked chests will be ninja-looted... what a waste, really. I don't get it how can ANYBODY be satisfied with how public dungeons work right now.

You must have missed this section -

Are Adventure Zones instanced to your group? - Magnussen

An Adventure Zone is a large area where you can explore and meet other groups along the way. The overland terrain isn’t instanced. However, much of the content you’ll find in Craglorn, like delves and points of interest, are instanced for your group.

(Bold section added by me).
  • Foul_Corsair
    Foul_Corsair
    ✭✭✭
    I really hate the fact that the only way to be able to play this new adventure zone you have to have a group. Thats bs, I payed 80 dollars for the game and then I will pay 15 dollars a month for content that I cant even play. I am 32 years old and dont usually play co op so I guess my experiance would be dependent on me finding a group. Its really not a great way to treat players. I dont like it and if you guys keep doing stuff like that, I am afraid this will not be played much after 6 months

So you're leaving? :neutral_face: Its an MMO . . . I say again; its an MMO
  • mettatron
    mettatron
    more high lvl content for exploiters to exploit when over 90% of the non exploiting legitimate player base is not even level 30 i highly suggest you go back to the drawing board on this ............. and take players off the narrow path .. open up more crafting and exploration into other areas ...........

WHERE is jewelry crafting??? why do archers get unlimited amounts of arrows?

Where is the GLASS armor????leather only for medium armor /cloth only for light armor....well it sucks.....

dyes for changing the look of your armor made by alchemy /provisioner

co-dependance on crafting professions for base materials ie the "temper materials should come from other crafts not the one your using to increase their value and encourage trade ie black smith tempers would come from provisioning and wood working made one fir alchemy and ect to mix it up

why can arrows not just the bows be enchanted for different effects

why does the actual enchanting process not require soulgems ?

reviving another player should not require a soul gem and there should be some form of either achievement or other gain for the player doing the revive too encourage people to revive others

allow alchemists to decant potions /and combine smaller lower lvl ones to make higher teirs and gain xp as well as add more alchemy reagents/effects and increase the length of time based off alchemy level 10seconds is just stupid.....

we need alchemist to be able to create "poisons"/grenades/Molotov cocktails /smokebombs

make areas and their difficulty "instanced" where they can be soloed by any class or instanced for grouping/socialization for the love of the devines fix the world dungeon que system where the dungeons are not based on level restrictions also fix the travel to player option and its cool down so low leveled player cannot travel out side their zones into content much much higher than their level ... also if you try killing a mob higher lvl than you even in a group setting you get no xp/loot this will make player legitimately quest and play the game as intended instead senselessly grinding mobs /bosses
  • Karm2865
    Karm2865
    hating the ideal that i have to have 3 or 11 other people . it will be good when my friends are online (ie the weekends) but i am disabled and do not work .so all the rest of the time if i want to scout it out for my friends. i will be forced to group with people i don't know and are possibly crappy players or ninja looters and other BS so i guess my question is why?
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You do not need to be in a group to enter the zone. Only the instanced areas like dungeons etc. You will likely get steamrolled by any mobs in the area though. It is an area designed for group play. But you can go there solo. Scout away.
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caym wrote: »
    Zidway wrote: »
    Fade-away-games.
    Why Elder Scrolls Online may be a fade-away-game.
    Almost all players ( ie. paying customers ) want the same things out of a game, if we spend lots of hours of our time in it's embraces.

1. High fun time to small grinding/micromanagement time spent.
    2. Gaining phat loot and leveling.
    3. More than a few activities we can follow in the game.
    No matter how fun your first choice in the game may be, we do not always want to do just : PVP, PVE, Fighting, Crafting, Time in game with real world friends, Time in game with guild mates, Time in game meeting new people, or seeing new areas/dungeons/zones. We all want to do different things at different times during our game time.
    4. Changing our toons ( our player characters ) to fit the ever changing idea/plan of how we want to see them and the way we want others to see our toons.
    5. The lottery effect. We want to have a chance, even if ever so small to find, craft, loot a big prize like item or unique thing. Then have a way to show it, sell it for big coin, give to a friend or guild mate to be Santa, or just hold it till we have the level or need to use it ourselves.
    6. Game solo, game with others, look at other gear/loot, spend time at our guild.
    So by contrast we most surely do not want to have some activities cause us to be unhappy.
    A. Be bothered by rude players, gold farmers, have a lack of options to get the equipment or supplies we need for our toons at the right time and the right level.
    B. Have quests we are unable to finish because of the wrong level, the wrong items needed, or quests we need help on but are blocked from asking a friend/guild mate to group up with us and help.
    C. Lack of information from the game company to it's players ( again, it's Paying Customers ) that we need to make choices about our toons or our real world gaming time.
    ...NOW...THE...THOUGHTS...on...ESO
    On a 1 out of 9 let us look at MY thoughts on ESO.
    High numbers are better, and 5 is the middle.

1. Rate: 4. As the game goes on into higher levels and different zones, loot is a big problem. I spend more time sorting loot, sending loot to my friends/my guild, breaking down loot for crafting skills and moving from one bank toon to another bank toon. I only work on one craft but even then I need to level some other crafts up a bit to get gethering skills or do research on the off chance I may want to do a different craft at later levels. Even switching from my bank to my guilds bank to my real world friend crafting guild bank to my other bank storage toons is taking up more time than I spend in questing or exploreing the land. Sometimes I am unable to rush off with my real world friend or my guild mates to dungeon, to PVP or to help them with a tough area, because my backpack is full and it takes TOO long to sort it into any safe bank/location. The only reason the Rate # is not a 2 but made it up to a 4, is because the MAIL system is very good and I can send my friend a few items from where every I find the items to open up a little backpack space. This game suffers from not having some unlimited or at least large holding area for crafting mats. I mean realllllllllly 300 or 400 or more different crafting thing-ies ( from the first 2 zones ) and only 60 bank spots, that was a VERY bad ESO game company plan. That does not even leave any space in storage to hold on to lower level gear to help out friends/guild mates that start up new accounts or new lower level toon. What storage we have has such limited sort options and item marking options that it makes moving the stuff around a lot of work.

2. Rate: 6. The loot is ok, but not in the right spots. The really great loot should not be so random. The big monsters/sub-boss/boss creatures should ALWAYS drop something for everyone. The speed of leveling is fine.

3. Rate 5. The ESO makers should get high marks for PVP, PVE, Quests, Exploring but fall way short on Crafting ( see bank/storage info above ), on time spent with friends, on looking through stuff to buy/sell ( ie. an auction system ), on central area/guild hall to meet/interact with guild mates.

4. Rate 3. Good job there ESO makers on the re-spec options. Bad setup on visual look of items. Items should be more expressive and have more color ( dye, crafting options, something ). If we are to change and tune our toons, we need to be able to save weapons or armor of a type we are not using on the current toon build for use, if we change our toon plan.

5. Rate 2. What group of non-games at the ESO maker shop thought it would be a good idea to NOT have a world AUCTION HOUSE, well ..uh.. they need to look at the trends of the MMO games from the past to see how real gamers like to interact with their world. If by some chance you make with your crafting or find on a drop, some major item, then what can you do with the item.
    You can use it for your own toon, but it may not fit your build. You can stick it in one of your guild banks and let it fade away ( not bad, helping the guild is good ). You can put it in your guild's store ( if your guild is even big enough to have a store ), but can not charge much for the item ( I mean ... hay... it's guild mates ). You can put it in your guild store at a price that reflects how rare the item. ( making some of your guild mates mad or unhappy ) in the hope your guild can hold an area in PVP land that would let some non-guild folk see the item ( that is if they are not part of the group of players that will not ever go to a land with PVP, or if they are not part of another faction that would be blasted into dust while trying to see your sale items ).

6. Rate: 7. Solo play is fine. Small group play with real world friends suffers from not being able to go everywhere due to quest restrictions. Guild play suffers from a lack of a guild hall/meeting place to form groups and look at others toons/items. Guild play also suffers because there is not a guild meeting spot where crafters can help other guild mates with item builds.

A. Rate 2. The game need options in the setup menu to auto refuse guild invites from gold farmers, or guild invite spammers. Also, a one-click in text chat window to report rude players or gold farmers. The game really needs a universal auction house to let your toons gear up or just look at the purple items and dream.

B. Rate: 4. First major Undaunted quest is marked as level 12, but can sometimes destroy a full group of level 14 players. Sometimes players my want to take their not-so-combat type crafting toons out for a bit of exp. or to earn skill points for crafting but can not ask for help to do a really deadly quest due to it's solo nature. With the phaseing setup why are we still faced with solo only quest that have a limited number of needed quest items that other players can scoop up and make us wait for a re-spawn of quest objects. ALL quests should be marked in the quest log as solo only, needs a group or in dungeon/outside.

C. Rate: 3. Why do we have characters that have hidden information. Most of the Players ( ie. again. again. Paying Customers ) do not want to try to guess what is important about their toons when we are trying to set them up for combat/crafting. We have enchanting items with resistance for fire, frost, poison, etc. but NO where that I could find was there a number of what our toons resistance value may be or if there is a soft cap or how the +number relates to a protection %. Where is the % protection number that shows just how effective armor is in blocking physical damage.
    Lots of other things, why are there some chest that are marked as "impossable" to even try to unlock, if there is NOT a lockpicking skill. But if there is a lockpicking skill, there where is the number and how does it work. Why is there NO mini-map option, no option to put custom marks with notes on the main map, no option to "ping" the map spot for toons in a party to show where a spot of note maybe located. Somebody in my guild ( a huge guild that I think maybe up to the 500 account size already ) said that ESO was waiting for add-on makers to help them out with their job, and that would be sad if it is true. It has been said before but needs to be said again, before ESO brings down the server for work ( we all understand and most of us have no problem with the need ), ESO needs to let all the Players ( you know .. paying customers ) know a range or estimate of down time. Yes we know you can not be sure of the time needed and yes we know it may have to change on the fly and yes we know it will take the time it takes BUT for the love of what you do know at least GIVE US A RANGE OF TIME, a guess. If you say 10 min to 2 hours then we can monitor our guild forum to find out when the server come back on line. If you say over 2 hours and maybe up to 10 hours, then we can go talk to the family, take a shower, eat real food, take the dog out for a walk, go for our own walk. Remember we have to fit our game time into the real world. We maybe using our day off from work, we maybe fighting the flu and want something to do, we may have lots of things to do on our to-do lists and need info to pick what we want to spend time with on that list. So, put out a little information BEFORE you bring the server down, to give us a chance to make some plans of our own. If you later have to put in an update notice in your forums to let us know you will bring the servers back on line sooner or even need more time, then no problem, we like you, we trust you, we understand. Just give us a chance.

ESO has a good game with a nice visual look and maybe every player's first choice, but the one word that comes to my mind when I think of ESO is ... well .. CLUNKY ..
    If any game is a fade-away-game, it will run well for a month or two, I mean .. hay .. it's the new game, but will start to loose steam quickly and level off on new account. The people that chose to leave to do the next new game, the old other game they played before this one or do real life activities will not be replaced with new-blood. Then the game sorts of fades. A long time ago in a computer far far a thrown away, like 15 years ago, you could get away with "play it as we put it out", we are the only choice in MMO games, well that time is gone.
    Paying Customers x ( fun - unfun ) = Money for the company and resistance to fade.
    Just some thoughts from a paying customer.
    Sorry for the long post and this may not be the right area for this type of post but I could not find another or better area in the forum.
    And Ps. I am having fun and plan to stay with ESO as long as my friends will stay. Best of luck. I'm going to cheer for you.
    oh, and sorry for the long winded post.

No one is going to read that. At all.

I read all of it, interesting read
    Edited by Ojustaboo on April 16, 2014 12:55AM
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we for the love of Talos have a reply button for mail... Please!
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • nhisso
    nhisso
    ✭✭✭✭
    My question: Seriously, you are releasing this before thieve's guild and a justice system?! Releasing "adventures" before responding to the massive amounts of requests for changes to classes or some non-magic classes (so those who don't want to use magic aren't screwed because ALL the classes are magic based)? It's bad enough so many low-brows lie and say the ridiculously small amount of slotted skills is some how strategy related (because nothing says strategy like finding you need to slot a different skill for a situation like having to die or run away to slot a new skill lmao) when the reality is that sad gamers are over whelmed by variety and are fine with using the same few skills for 100s of hours, but instead of improving the game, you are releasing instanced adventure type quests already? Wut? Now, I love the game. It's my favorite MMO of all time now. But there are issues that are causing others to quit or causing them to not re-sub.. The bugs are bad enough. I understand that they are very normal for new launches. Others are not that smart. They're already quitting/threatening to quit. I fear for this AWESOME game's future :(
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karm2865 wrote: »
    hating the ideal that i have to have 3 or 11 other people . it will be good when my friends are online (ie the weekends) but i am disabled and do not work .so all the rest of the time if i want to scout it out for my friends. i will be forced to group with people i don't know and are possibly crappy players or ninja looters and other BS so i guess my question is why?

Thing is, end game needs to be hard to keep most players interest. My previous mmo made what was a great game (for both solo and group) into a face roll game to keep the solo players happy, end result was a few things.

1) they made instances available to both group and solo with the same reward, so when I wanted a group to do it with, the usual response I got was "you don't need a group, it can be done solo"

Which led to a lot of the game being almost impossible to get a group for.

2) as the solo players got used to what I mentioned above, they started complaining about any content they had to group up for.

Me personally I love grouping, I also love soloing and I have zero problem with solo content being created as long as there's also group content.

3) But then solo players started to complain that they pay the same as everyone one else so they should be able to get the same loot as everyone else, and say things such as that it wasn't fair that they can only play a few hrs a week and never get the rewards those who could put many hours into the game each day got.

Some people tried explaining that just like real life, the more you put in, the more you get out

I gave piano lessons as an example, two people could pay the same, one practice for 3 hrs a day, one for 2 hrs a week. It's obvious which one will be able to play at a much advanced level, yet they are paying the same.

In the end these discussions would end up with the solo players calling those that like groups, elitist, and the group players referring to the solo players as casuals and most couldn't have a civilised conversation.

4) The company tried to appease the solo player by almost completely eliminating the need to group

This led to a LOT of the players that love grouping to leave and go elsewhere as content wasn't being designed with the group in mind.

5) Then some of the remaining players complained that this boss or that boss was too hard, and the game ended up being tweaked so the lowest skilled player could do it with little effort and not dying much.

This led to a lot of the remaining players also leaving.

Then I read about TESO and for the first time in ages I'm excited about a game as from what I read, it will be challenging, especially at end level, it looks awesome.

So I take part in the beta earlier this year, the two things I loved the most was how hard I initially found the Mages Guild and Fighters guild quests. They were the first two mobs in the game where you really had to think, had to block, had to dodge. Once I worked out how they worked, they were really quite easy (not face roll easy).

The forum was full of complaints about how hard some people found those two bosses, but for every complaint, there was about 10 people saying it was fine, a challenge is good and many taking the time to explain the mechanics to those struggling.

Many of those that said they were fine, like me said how happy they were to at last find an mmo where you had to think, where there's a bit of a challenge, and this made us even more excited for the release.

What did zenimax do, read yesterday's (Tuesday) patch notes, they nerfed Doshia. There was no need, most people had no problem and those that did there are no end of youtube vids explaining how to do it.

I found it very easy last week that I think Doshia had already been nerfed since beta ? and now even easier.

This rings alarm bells with me and a quick Google found the following title on a other ESO forum

"doshia-nerfed-discuss"

In it most people are very unhappy with the news and the following quote I think sums up the majority feeling in that thread
    I’m glad I got to do it once the “real” way, before the nerf. I just hope I’m in time to make it to all the other similar challenging content in game before it too, gets nerfed"

Which brings me back to my point. It's always been said from the devs what the end game content will be like. While I appreciate some people don't like grouping in an mmo, I think it's essential that zenimax stick to their plans and don't make it solo able otherwise while appeasing the few, the majority will hate it and I think it would end up destroying end game completely.

My worry is they listened to those having problems with Doshia and ignored all those that said things like (made up, but a fair few along these lines)

"Yes, after doing the Mages Guild and Fighters guild, I know I've found a new home"

A lot of us want challenging content where we die numerous times while working it out, and we want challenging end game content where we can go out with our guild mates. But more and more it feels like everyone else is catered for but we are ignored.

• shadeonyxb16_ESO
    You said ask you anything. I think it's awesome that you let us use add ons I think it's amazing that we can enhanced the game. But, here is my question when are you going to do something about the gold farmers using add-ons that allow them to sit in Public dungeons all day, attack elite mobs and making it much less enjoyable for other players? When are you going to stop those kind of add-ons, when are you going to crack down on the gold-farmers using those bots... you cut it off now, and RMT will stop dead before this game starts.

When will you kill the bots and the gold farmers, that is my question. Thank you.
    This is the official thread to discuss the blog article "Ask Us Anything: Craglorn."

• dg_rakhub17_ESO
    @ Ojustaboo above, i'm sorry that they nerfed that boss it was a tough fight for me though, and i will say i found it odd how her special attacks would hit me even if i was too far away or able to stun her, from what i read she wasn't nerfed and thinking about it, it seemed like it was a glitch how i had to be 4 lvl's higher b4 taking her on solo.
  • Zerux
    Zerux
    Hi!

I am currently lvl 41 and I have completed the The Mad God's Bargain quest yesterday. I have chosen Valaste to stay and be cured and I have received the blue staff lvl 45 as the reward. The other choice is to send Valaste with Sherogath and receive the 2 skill points. In both cases u get experience and money and Eidetic Memory. Now I have a question how the item which actually is not so much unique and not very great because it is only 88 dmg is the same as 2 skill points ?????
    I dont think it is balanced. Do you get something more after ? Meaning that by saving Valaste from madness is bad for you and making her mad is good. Well dont make sense to me.

Edited by Zerux on April 16, 2014 12:50PM
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Ojustaboo above, i'm sorry that they nerfed that boss it was a tough fight for me though, and i will say i found it odd how her special attacks would hit me even if i was too far away or able to stun her, from what i read she wasn't nerfed and thinking about it, it seemed like it was a glitch how i had to be 4 lvl's higher b4 taking her on solo.

Personally on daggerfall (don't know if it's exactly the same on all alliances) I found the mobs right before Doshia harder than I found Doshia.

Maybe I was lucky, maybe it depends what class we are.

But we can heal with the orbs just like she can.

Very tough is fine, impossible isn't. The trouble is, they put on a level number and some won't be able to do it until a few levels higher, yet some will be able to do it a few levels lower (I wasn't one of them), so overall they probably had it about right. In beta I did it a few levels higher and I don't see the problem with this.
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you hate pvper's? or are you just completely unaware that we don't ever want to quest, ..ever?

You speak for everyone?

I love PvP I also very much enjoy quests.
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zerux wrote: »
    Hi!

I am currently lvl 41 and I have completed the The Mad God's Bargain quest yesterday. I have chosen Valaste to stay and be cured and I have received Eidetic memory as the reward. The other choice is to send Valaste with Sherogath and receive the 2 skill points. Today I have read the thread : http://esohead.com/quests/3997-the-mad-gods-bargain. It looks like that I have made the wrong choice and it looks like that eidetic memory is useless, because you can downlad the addon from the esoui.eu which does the same thing as the eidetic memory. Even though I am feel like making the biggest mistake in the game so far I want to ask: How the reward in this quest is balanced? I mean you can make only one correct choice or you are just screwed. This is not balanced reward at all in mine eyes. I mean in other quests whatever choice you make even if it is changing the reward it gives you the equal power another reward and how does eidetic memory ( which can be replace by addon for any player) can be equal to 2 skill points? I am feeling currently that I have done the quest and did not receive anything as the rewards.

There's a few addon that in my opinion make certain game decisions useless.

I put a few skill points in keen eye for crafting, but had I known about HarvestMap I could have used the points elsewhere and if I ever respec, I won't waste any on keen eye.

• Zerux
    Zerux
    Ojustaboo wrote: »
    Zerux wrote: »
    Hi!

I am currently lvl 41 and I have completed the The Mad God's Bargain quest yesterday. I have chosen Valaste to stay and be cured and I have received Eidetic memory as the reward. The other choice is to send Valaste with Sherogath and receive the 2 skill points. Today I have read the thread : http://esohead.com/quests/3997-the-mad-gods-bargain. It looks like that I have made the wrong choice and it looks like that eidetic memory is useless, because you can downlad the addon from the esoui.eu which does the same thing as the eidetic memory. Even though I am feel like making the biggest mistake in the game so far I want to ask: How the reward in this quest is balanced? I mean you can make only one correct choice or you are just screwed. This is not balanced reward at all in mine eyes. I mean in other quests whatever choice you make even if it is changing the reward it gives you the equal power another reward and how does eidetic memory ( which can be replace by addon for any player) can be equal to 2 skill points? I am feeling currently that I have done the quest and did not receive anything as the rewards.

There's a few addon that in my opinion make certain game decisions useless.

I put a few skill points in keen eye for crafting, but had I known about HarvestMap I could have used the points elsewhere and if I ever respec, I won't waste any on keen eye.

Well keen eye at least give you the graphical solution to see the materials better especially at night and don't spam your whole map with mats location as the HarvestMap do, but this : http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info188-LibrarianBookManager.html does exactly the same as eidetic memory. HarvestMap and the keen eye have at least the minimal difference, because I actually prefer keen eye over the HarvestMap, because it does not spam the world map, but even though putting the skill point into the wrong spell might be corrected via respec, but I have no possiblity to remake the quest and it is frustrating that I have tried to make a different decision and it back fired on me and after that I see that it is even worse than I thought. I got no benefit from the quest at all and other guys who will pick another outcome will get 2 skill points and it will get them the same as two lvl advantage on me in the matter of the skill points.
  • Zerux
    Zerux
    deleted
    Edited by Zerux on April 16, 2014 1:06PM
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nhisso wrote: »
    Releasing "adventures" before responding to the massive amounts of requests for changes to classes or some non-magic classes (so those who don't want to use magic aren't screwed because ALL the classes are magic based)?

I have to say I agree with this. We need pure stamina classes. You know, I am NOT spending ANY point in ANY class. I have not spent any point in magic. All I'm doing is leveling stamina based stats. I'm DK but I don't use ANY DK skill, nor I have spent any point. Problem is that If they will release new classes, I guess we won't be able to change the class in our chars. This is pretty bad, in fact it is the only really bad thing I see from this game: all classes are magic based.
  • Zerux
    Zerux
    RazielSR wrote: »
    nhisso wrote: »
    Releasing "adventures" before responding to the massive amounts of requests for changes to classes or some non-magic classes (so those who don't want to use magic aren't screwed because ALL the classes are magic based)?

I have to say I agree with this. We need pure stamina classes. You know, I am NOT spending ANY point in ANY class. I have not spent any point in magic. All I'm doing is leveling stamina based stats. I'm DK but I don't use ANY DK skill, nor I have spent any point. Problem is that If they will release new classes, I guess we won't be able to change the class in our chars. This is pretty bad, in fact it is the only really bad thing I see from this game: all classes are magic based.

Most people are mages or guys with bows. Finding a tank to dungeons is a struggle. I think that the DK is the rarest class and the Sorcerer the most popular even though the guys are making the melee DPS or healers from them. NB are somewhere in the middle.
  • Rexo
    Rexo
    I have just have a few simple questions on the pvp in cyrodiil and the leader boards.

1. What happens if the current emperor of a campaign that is top on the leaderboards switches his/her home campaign? Does it crown the next highest on the leaderboard of that faction emperor or does it reset?

2. Is there any chance we can get some insight if dueling or sort of small group pvp content will be implemented? I myself love the large group pvp! Myself and I'm sure plenty others are just curious of whats to come for future pvp content.
  • WylieCoyote1511
    WylieCoyote1511
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously guys, you need to fix your game first before adding new content.

Some people can't even play the product they paid for.
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    When will we be able to preview a piece of armor or weapon before buying it etc?
  • ALIENWACKER
    heh I feel really great having made it past the main story and into veteran content. I would hate to be locked in pre-vet content for a few days or more. Also, a lot of bugs that have been happening like bank items gone, armor/weapons disappear, inventory missing, bugged main story quests, and dungeons not able to be completed have not happened to me, yet.

My question is... Will you need to have a certain veteran level to be able to do 12man dungeons?
  • dr.anderson0727ub17_ESO
    I think progressive mounts should be implemented. Most of the framework is already in place. I pre-ordered the imperial edition for the mount only to find its default speed negligibly faster than running. My idea is:

The 15% mounts should gain 1% speed with each apple every 24 hours and maintain that percentage to a maximum of 100% over 85 days. You could spread each days food around to build your mount stronger by feeding it.

The 25% speed mount is not worth it at the moment, but if you added the progression over 85 days you would have a mount that would go 125% speed if given apples every day. That would make that mount worth the gold.
  • Vehadrah
    Vehadrah
    ✭✭
    In Khajiit lore when they are bitten by a werewolf they become werecats. .. anything like that in the future? It would be so awesome!
  • Songs
    Songs
    Any plans to implement some way to name change or race change? That would be really cool, because leveling all over again would stink and I don't like my character's name or race as much anymore.
  • nopressure
    nopressure
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see survival features like in Skyrim Frostfall mod.
    Freeze, rest, starvation, diseases - that would be new level of immersion for me.
    Imagine, you wonder in Tamriel, tired and cold at dark night, suddenly you see distant light, its camp of some players, you can socialize and survive, but probably they want something in exchange etc. etc.
  • Shaminar
    Shaminar
    ✭✭
    I'd like to voice a concern of most of the gamers out there.

We are having problems with people (and bots) that hang around the dungeon or quest bosses and continue to rob us of our killing the main enemy there which concludes the quest in question.

All they do is hang around (sometimes there are 20 of them) and every time the boss respawns, they nuke them in 2 seconds before we can fight them ourselves.

Also, a lot of people are complaining that the group option doesn't do much, as everyone in the group has to activate things individually. For example, you have to activate 4 different nodes to unlock a door, so you bring your friends with you, but instead of each of you unlocking the nodes as a team, you have to wait while each one of you unlocks the nodes by yourself as if you're playing solo.

If you could fix this in a future patch, so group playing means if one of you...say pulls a lever, the others DON'T have to pull that lever, as someone in your group already did it.

Also, the best way to combat these bots who 'farm' off boss battle kills, please can you make it so once YOU kill that boss and you are credited with killing them (they have the green outline) then that boss character never respawns for you ever again. And if you kill them when part of your group (where your names are next to each other in the top left corner), then everyone can loot the bosses body and get a share of the treasure.

If you do this, it will most certainly help everyone, and at the same time prevent those who just hang around boss areas and constantly spam the kills, as it's really disappointing to try and complete a quest, only to have 30 people kill that boss character who needs you to register killing them to complete the quest.

I'm sorry that I'm repeating myself, but please can you fix this. Many people will be so grateful for this.
  • Arwyn
    Arwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Very concerned that for a person that likes to play solo more than group that this content has nothing for me, so now I will be forced to group. I understand that most of the content should be group focused but to have nothing for solo players is a big concern.