Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Rune Focus Bugged? (Last Templar Restoration Skill)

Humor
Humor
✭✭✭
Hello all,

So, I come here today to ask if the skill "Rune Focus" is bugged. This is not the first time I've come across a skill that works in a similar manner, and no where in the descriptions does it say this is supposed to happen.

So here's the thing, when you use Rune Focus, you gain a buff for 875 Armor/Spell resistance for 12 seconds, or so the description says anyways. However, I've noticed, and been testing this out, whenever I attack, get attacked, etc, etc. The buff disables.

This would be fine and all if it was said to do so in the description, but it doesn't. Am I to assume this skill is working properly? Because it really doesn't sound like it is.

If anyone could shed some light on this topic, I'd be grateful. Little disappointing if that's how it actually works....

EDIT:

Nevermind, just kinda noticed the "Area" part of the skill. Problem solved I guess.
Edited by Humor on April 14, 2014 7:03AM