Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I can see a lot of passion and soul went into making this mmo.

rager82b14_ESO
rager82b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
The items, the quests, the voice acting..and the huge cost of it. All of it is very nice and fun. I'm hoping that content will flow and meet the demand of todays mmos.

With that being said, you guys forget some core things needed in the game. One being a way to check our ping to the server. Another thing is LOTS of class bugs with Night Blade. It is reported that some NB skills don't even work, or buggy. I mean leeching strikes giving 2.5 percent hp instead of 4 percent like tooltip says. Some other things that are kinda wonky.

Overall it is pretty fun, and look forward to building a community and future in this game. I just hope you guys have a team, and ready for the long haul. Not like many other mmos that start off strong, but died off in the end.
  • alewis478b14_ESO
    alewis478b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They spent all their money on designers and not enough on programmers.
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty negative thing to say, I mean bugs happen and it does break things, but I'm giving them time a fair chance to fix them. Like I said, a good chunk of my NB skills seem to bug out at times.

I'm also looking forward to Thieves guild, and Dark Brotherhood. I hope they have some form of random quests we can do for some money and fun. Going around killing and stealing. I did it a lot in skyrim, even if it was just for random. I find simple things like that fun.

• Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭

to be honest this game has far more content than some more polished and prettier games, i'm looking at you FFXIV, i love that game and been there since before day 1 of 1.0 and will never fully leave but it hasn't got half of what ESO has to offer, maybe there are a few bugs, but every MMO at birth has these. its the price you pay for being there at the start, give it a month or 2 and they will fix it, its impossible to get it perfect first time, as we as players do things developers never think of, and there is a content patch looming on the horizon, bloody hell i'm not even 50 yet......or even near lol

Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • alewis478b14_ESO
    alewis478b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    But it's not that there's finally enough players to find bugs. It's bugs and technical issues that have been reported throughout 6 months of beta. Some longer.