Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

SOLUTION TO: Keeping low inventory space in bag!

• KariTR
    KariTR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After hanging on to a ton of food stuff that had no value/might come in handy some day, I finally bit the bullet and got rid of it all. Now I try to resist picking up any ingredient that I can't use.

Things are still tight, but I can normally manage an hour or two of normal gameplay before having to return to a town to offload.

Maybe there is a lesson about gluttony in all this...
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *snip*
    ... damn, sorry for the off topic novel. :o

For what it's worth, I enjoyed it :D
    Edited by nudel on April 12, 2014 6:55AM
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    METALPUNKS wrote: »
    I am glad you found a new mechanic.

I am sad that it will be short lived.
    Why? The developers have said they made it that way for easy crafting.
    I don't understand what you mean. Made it what way?

Easy crafting by limited space?

Or easy crafting by using a mule?

My point was, that having a revelation in a discovery that will be shortlived when you find that extra space used up.
    Edited by SeñorCinco on April 12, 2014 6:57AM
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Auralia
    Auralia
    ✭✭✭
    Be warned, don't spend money to upgrade your bank. I bought 20 more slots. Only to have them reset from 80 back to 60. I thought it wouldn't happen to me, but it has. Others have reported losing upgrades then been foolish enough to pay to upgrade again and losing again. I wont upgrade again until I know this major bug problem has been fixed.