The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Femmes Fatales - EU - Ladies only guild

• emmwells
    emmwells
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still taking members? This guild sounds like fun and I've been looking for a ladies only :) I have sent a request to the fb group. :)
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We are still active and open to new members!
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guild sounds like a lot of fun! Are you present much in EP?
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Yes we have a few members in EP, we are spread pretty evenly across all 3 factions :smile:
  • Fantasy
    Fantasy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there :smile: If Femmes Fatales is still taking new members I would love to join! Please send me an invite, @Fantasy0
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    will do :smile:
  • Fantasy
    Fantasy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, still waiting on that invite. I am in-game now if you want to add me
  • Rakshat
    Rakshat
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ladies! Please send me an invite @Rakshat :)
    Raven Ashcrown
    GM of CRIMSON MALICE
    Proud member of: BATMAN BRIGADE and TEAM SUICIDE SQUAD

R.I.P. Wabbajack
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Hi! Sorry I was away for the weekend. Invites sent to you both :smiley:
  • izli
    izli
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, if the guild is still up, I'd like to join, too :) in game @izli

Edit: and sent a request to join the FB group
    Edited by izli on August 20, 2014 4:58PM
  • ImPimms
    ImPimms
    If the guild is still active, I am referring any member asking to join my women only guild Women of Ebonheart on NA server that play on your EU server to go ahead and request to join your facebook group and guild. Just letting you know :) Have had a couple women join my group of facebook and then find out they are EU server so I am happy to provide them an option of your guild!!!
  • irrbloss
    irrbloss
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, is this Guild still active? In that case I'd love to join!
  • Aquinora26
    Aquinora26
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would really love to join your guild. I'm 21 in January and have mostly only played RPGs and League of Legends. I'm from Australia, so the English as a main language is great! I play on the EU server because my boyfriend is French and I am between countries. My name in game is @‌ Aquinora26

Hope to see or hear from you ladies soon!
  • Kirameki
    Kirameki
    ✭✭
    I have not logged in for a while because of other issues but the guild has been pretty inactive for a while now. Many already left. Last time I checked the guild page there was recruitment from a sister guild on the NA server so my guess is that EU is just as inactive as it has been for months.

I will be restarting playing ESO soon but my guess is that I will find the guild inactive and have to look for another one.
    "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Bethanabean
    Bethanabean
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am called Beth, I'm interested in being in your female only guild. I'm a high elf in the ebonheart pact. I am 24 years old from England. I dont have fb so wondering if you could add me in game? Gamer tag: bethanabean

Thank you