Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Femmes Fatales - EU - Ladies only guild

Zennor
Zennor
✭✭
TOPForum.png
Hello Ladies!

We are a growing guild of women looking for new recruits to join our ladies only guild on the EU server.
(*) We are from all over Europe but the main language is English.
(*) We are open to ALL factions.
(*) Our age range is from 21 - 58 years so far and we would like to keep this 21+ as we do like to have a laugh and not for little ears at times! >:)

Forumfeather.png

A few of us are mums and have small children to look after, AFKing without warning is normal and not frowned up on. As we are a social guild, we have no roll calls or 'guild rules' to stick by, as we have families and we know time has to be divided between them, working and gaming :smiley:

Forumfeather.png

We have a facebook group instead of forums as we like to move with the times and also like to put faces to who we are talking to, as we are all women we like to have a good chat :) It is not compulsory but would be nice if you could join us there :smile:

Forumfeather.png

So if this interests you, please contact me ingame @Zennor, PM me, leave a message here or contact us on facebook via our group page: https://facebook.com/groups/femmesfataleseso/

Forumlogo1.png
Edited by Zennor on May 6, 2014 7:53AM
  • DevourDrako
    DevourDrako
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join and see how it works out. My name is Drako I'm 25 I'm currently playing as an orc of the Daggerfall cov. I am a casual player love questing and crafting. Message me in game if you wanna know more about me.

Tank you Orkishium Dark
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Hi Drako, sorry but I decided to let my partner run that guild now and for me to start a female only guild :)
    Edited by Zennor on April 14, 2014 9:01AM
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    come on ladies :) must be some of you out there :smiley:
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We are now at 3 lovely ladies, seeking more to build up our ranks :)
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We are now up to 4! Please get in contact if you lovely ladies are interested :smiley:
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We need more ! :)
  • Kirameki
    Kirameki
    ✭✭
    Hello, I am a 32 (8 days from now 33 XD) year old female from the Netherlands that is looking for a fun social guild. I'm also known ingame as @Kirameki
    I'm looking for a laidback guild that does not forces me to play several hours each day because well I work and have a household to maintain XD
    An all female guild seems nice. I've also played Aion/SWTOR/Warhammer so not so new to mmo's but I feel like a total newb in ESO ;)
    "Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Hi Kirameki! I'll send you an invite in a couple of hours as I have to go view a house this morning. We would love to have you join us, you sound like you'd fit in perfectly! No we don't have any 'schedules' or roll calls, we are all family folk ours selves :) we are all about the social side :smile:
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We have a facebook group set up, better than forums really :)
    https://facebook.com/groups/femmesfataleseso/
    PM me, or look us up ingame for an invite
  • d0e1ow
    d0e1ow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck w/ your guild. I've been on all-female teams in the past in games like DotA and it was always a time.

Hard to get started, but fun if you can launch it. :smile:
    "Her mystery was as essential to her as savagery was to Boethiah or treachery was to Molag Bal. To understand Nocturnal is to negate her, to pull back the curtains cloaking her realm of darkness." - Sigillah Parate "Invocation of Azura"

• Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Thanks :blush: we've got a great core group of ladies now and growing, if but slowly but hey, the game is in early days right now :smiley:
  • tinga1911
    tinga1911
    Come on, ladies! I know there are a lot of us girls out there. We're fun, social, helpful to everyone and we need YOU! Speaking as the junior member of the guild, these ladies are all awesome.
  • chriss23
    chriss23
    ✭✭
    Hi there Zennor! I'm now a member of your Facebook group but I thought I'd post a comment for you here. I am 58 years old so probably the oldest applicant so far(!) and ESO is my first experience of online gaming. I'm playing a nightblade called Sapphira Bluestone but have other chars I may use and I in the Ebonheart pact. I'm still on a steep learning curve re gameplay but love the depth of the game and its challenges. I'm currently level 14 so not bad! Hope to meet you in-game sometime soon!
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Ah lovely :smile: I'll have to update the level range lol! :wink: I'll pop ingame and recruit you :smile:
  • paisley87
    paisley87
    This is a wonderful group of chatty ladies and which is so nice when the chat in other guilds or zone is very male based. Join us its lots of fun xxx
  • Lyllos
    Lyllos
    Ten of us now - if you are a lady and looking for a friendly place with some social, mature, chatty and helpful ladies this is the guild for you!
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We now have a guild bank up and running! Big thanks to all the ladies that have joined so far! You've made our guild a wonderful place to be :) x
  • Jexie
    Jexie
    ✭✭
    Fab idea girls. (*) I've joined your Facebook group.
    Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK players community. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
    - "When you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... Wiiiiiithh.... A HERRING!"
    Twitchverse |Twitterverse
    My ESO Forum Guide
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Hi Jexie! I'll send you a guild invite and thanks for joining us via Facebook!
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We are now up to 14 ladies! We are still open to new recruits from ALL factions!
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Come on girls! Drop the handbags and pick up your swords, come join us!
  • Lyllos
    Lyllos
    Ladies of Tamriel, come join the fun! I have even put a potato in the guild bank if you have the munchies ;)
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We've now formed an alliance with the guild Deja Vu :smile:
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/75031/deja-vu-oldies-community-is-looking-for-merry-members-eu-ad-pve-pvp-rp#latest
    so we can team up for dungeons and raids, as we have a few members in both guilds. This is a great way for us to fill gaps and always get a group going for something, be it PVE or PVP :)
    Edited by Zennor on May 7, 2014 8:29AM
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    We are still taking on new recruits, get intouch! :smile:
  • Starwanderer79
    Starwanderer79
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I am a longtime female online player (56) who just loves to be out there and meet new people. I have been playing computer games since the time of "Pacman" and have lately joined TESO after having played LOTRO, Rift and Neverwinter (and - yes - WoW for some time). Having a job that keeps me busy, TESO is just right to get my mind off job matters ;) . I have played guilds before, but never a "female only" - so that should be interesting. If you think I fit into your group, you can reach my over @Starwander.
    Cheers, Star
  • meriel.kerrb16_ESO
    meriel.kerrb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I've requested to join the FB group and I'll be contacting you in game once I've got this patch downloaded.
    I'm 28 and I have a full time job and I'm trying to set up my own business too so I am unable to play every day but I do play when I can. I've been enjoying TESO so far but haven't had the chance to interact with other players yet so I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and have a bit of banter.
    Gaming as a girl can be a bit intimidating, especially when you don't have a huge amount of experience (I've dabbled with WoW in the past and played a few solo RPGs - Skyrim, Fable, etc).

Hope to see you in game! I'm @Merihell.

Meri
  • Zennor
    Zennor
    ✭✭
    Hi ladies, I am so sorry I've not been intouch. I was struck down with a bout of flu. I am now up and running again and will send ingame invites :)
  • sadene
    sadene
    ✭✭
    Hi, I would love to join your guild - sounds like fun! I played several MMOs but never in ladies only guild :D I'm 27 and in game @‌Sadene
    I also joined the facebook group and I hope to see you in game soon!
  • Tilirith
    Tilirith
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join guild too. I'm 34 female from Poland, more of a solo player really. Never played in a guild, so it would be new experience for me.
    Have played WOW, little bit of Guild Wars and now ESO. Lots of cRPG too.
    I have no family, but BF and 8 rats instead. Going to join FB group now. See you all there hopefully :)

@Tilirith
    Karolina
  • Starwanderer79
    Starwanderer79
    Soul Shriven
    OK. Sent my wish to join FB group today. Looking forward to seeing all of you there soon. B)

@‌ Starwander
    Joan
    Edited by Starwanderer79 on June 10, 2014 2:48PM