The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LF Casual and smaller PvX guild (EP) (US)

Wren80
Wren80
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a smaller and casual guild on the Ebonheart Pact Faction. I'd prefer to be with a group of people who play it slow and take their time to experience all the game has to offer. My main character is only level 10 so far, so I'm REALLY slow. I stop to enjoy the scenery a lot I guess. PVE and PVP are activities I enjoy, along with slight RP once in awhile. I don't want to be in a guild with a ton of people, I prefer playing with and getting to know a smaller group of people.

A few other things:
- People chat in guild chat, and not on TS all the time. I'm encountering this a lot, and often feel left out of a lot of things. I have TS, and definitely use it while doing guild activities. During a casual gaming session I prefer to talk to players via guild chat, as there might be outside distractions preventing me from being on TS all the time.
- Maturity is a plus, doesn't necessarily have to be older players but just people that are respectful of others. None of the "you should be geared like this" or "You're playing a Nord Nightblade?"
- I'm super casual, usually play during the evenings EST and on weekends. I might play for 3 evenings straight, or you might not see me for 6 days. So I'd prefer to belong to a guild where I don't need to constantly be active, or check in every few days.

That's all I can think of right now, thanks for taking the time to read! Feel free to reply here or send me a PM. I probably won't be in the game for a day or two, unfortunately. :)

-Wren

• NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey Wren,

I have a feeling our guild might be a really good fit for you. Please, when you have some time, check us out here...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/73476/kom-knights-of-masser-is-now-recruiting-in-ep#latest

...Hope to hear back from you soon. Best of luck to ya either way! -- /bow, Nee
    Options
  • Fragorders
    Fragorders
    ✭✭
    Greetings! Sounds like you might be a good match for my guild: Mages Guild Dropout. Check out the link if you are interested- have a good one!

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/EN-pve-guild-recruitment
    Options
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61692/core-legion-is-recruiting-pve-pvp-na-ebonheart#latest

Read this over and let me know if interested, we definitely have people on our ts server all the time.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    PC - NA - EP
    Jayshua / Imperial Warden
    Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
    Options
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hi Wren80,

You may like my guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive. We are a multifaction guild that is focused on socializing, PvE, crafting, and trading. We are looking for mature, friendly members who are looking for a guild to call home on ESO. We want to build a community of fun-loving, supportive members.

You should know however, that we do not currently have a voice chat channel, and that while we are multifaction we do not currently have many EP players. Aside from that, we are a small guild (24 players), are a nice casual guild, have drawn all mature players so far, and are very understanding of other life circumstances and/or gaming preferences. We do not require you to log in time, donate anything, or otherwise put yourself in uncomfortable positions. Also, we most definately will not tell you who/what you should play and how you should equip it. While one of our goals is to "gear" our characters, we do not mean in an optimized fashion.

If you have any questions or would like an invite, feel free to send me a message either here or in game, or join our website. Hope to hear back from you!
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Options