Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

[Hope Remains] [US] [PvX] is a Mature, Social, Casual guild recruiting like minded folks!

Jayshua
Jayshua
✭✭
The quest stands upon the edge of a knife, stray but a little and it will fail. But Hope Remains, if friends stay true. -- J.R.R. Tolkien

This quote from Tolkien is the inspiration for the name of this guild, because we want to create an environment that is filled with friends that are true to each other and the enjoyment of the games we play.

We are a mature, social casual guild who love the games and ALL of its content.

If you are a person who does not want the game to feel like a job or your enjoyment of it to burn out due to the drama and rigors of hardcore raiding then you may want to consider this as a place to call home.

If you are a person who is looking for hardcore raiding or the next ultimate “leet” piece of gear this is NOT the home for you.

We want to enjoy killing the big baddies with a group of friends in a relaxed environment where we can share successes and failures together.

Let us know if this sounds like a great place for you and yours!

Jayshua - @Jayshua
Annestel - @Annestel
Edited by Jayshua on May 4, 2014 10:31PM
PC - NA - EP
Jayshua / Imperial Warden
Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • Oathien
    Oathien
    ✭✭
    Hello there; I'm a current member of your GW2 branch. Look me up in game @Oathien. I'm in the DC Faction.
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Oathien wrote: »
    Hello there; I'm a current member of your GW2 branch. Look me up in game @Oathien. I'm in the DC Faction.

Cool! We'll look for you in-game!
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    We are growing and recruiting always open!

Come join us!
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    We use Mumble as Voice Comms as well and so far have been having a blast playing ESO and exploring Tamriel. We've also been having a BALL in Mumble chatting and socializing! :)
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Thutur
    Thutur
    Do you take noobs? I've only had the game for a few days, and I'm still learning how to play. I played WOW for about a year, so I know the basics, but I can see I still have a lot to learn. I'm hoping to find a group of adults to play with, preferably on a regularly scheduled basis. Does your guild have low level members or have you gone past the entry level content?
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Thutur wrote: »
    Do you take noobs? I've only had the game for a few days, and I'm still learning how to play. I played WOW for about a year, so I know the basics, but I can see I still have a lot to learn. I'm hoping to find a group of adults to play with, preferably on a regularly scheduled basis. Does your guild have low level members or have you gone past the entry level content?

Sure! As long as you are willing and want to learn! :)

We DO NOT want Noobs though!

We don't mind Newbs however! :)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Noobs vs. Newbs&defid=4307260
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    Thutur wrote: »
    Does your guild have low level members or have you gone past the entry level content?

I have multiple alts in all alliances, several at the lower levels.
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64841/my-eight-characters-listed#latest
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Welcome to Hope Remains @Thutur ! :)
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Zydeco_Enfant
    I'm a casual gamer looking for a good no pressure guild to relax and hang with. I am always up for helping out with whatever needs to be done. Play mainly toons that get up close and personal to smack mobs around. Lots of alts, mostly low level right now. Look me up if you still have openings. @Zydeco_Enfant‌
    Thanks.
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    I'm a casual gamer looking for a good no pressure guild to relax and hang with. I am always up for helping out with whatever needs to be done. Play mainly toons that get up close and personal to smack mobs around. Lots of alts, mostly low level right now. Look me up if you still have openings. @Zydeco_Enfant‌
    Thanks.

Welcome to the guild! :) Glad to have you!
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    We are growing and exploring Tamriel together!

Come Join us!
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • RLyah
    RLyah
    Hi, I'm looking for a casual guild, that doesn't require me to be on everyday as I have four kids, a husband, and schoolwork. I very much enjoy this game and would like to get the most out of it, which includes finding new friends to spend my time in game with. I'm a slow leveler. I'm shy at first but quickly open up. @RLyah
    Options
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    We are a very casual guild, sometimes all we wear are sandals.
    10256979_634090759995698_9118974900669716780_o.jpg
    Options
  • HumbleTumble
    Would love an invite. @MysterJohn
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Would love an invite. @MysterJohn

Invited tonight! :)

Welcome!
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    RLyah wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a casual guild, that doesn't require me to be on everyday as I have four kids, a husband, and schoolwork. I very much enjoy this game and would like to get the most out of it, which includes finding new friends to spend my time in game with. I'm a slow leveler. I'm shy at first but quickly open up. @RLyah

Welcome @RLyah! Glad to have you! :)
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Havok373
    Havok373
    Hi, I've been playing the game for a couple of days and have been looking for a gulid to join and i like what i read from your guys post and i really would like to join. If you could reach out to me in game and send a invite that would be Awesome. @Havok373
    Edited by Havok373 on April 15, 2014 8:12PM
    Options
  • SeasonedKnight
    SeasonedKnight
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild. Are you on the NA server? My 1st build is in DC, but I don't see that have a set alliance.
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining your guild. Are you on the NA server? My 1st build is in DC, but I don't see that have a set alliance.

@SeasonedKnight‌ We are Ebonheart Pact as our Main Alliance. Most members will try to make that their main alliance as well so we can group and pvp together. And yes we are on the NA Megaserver.
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Fina
    Fina
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in a talkative, friendly, and mature guild. Please send me a message on this forum or in-game mail, if it's okay.
    I can't play for about the next 8 hours because I will be working. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

@ScandalTHRM
    Edited by Fina on April 17, 2014 12:29AM
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Fina wrote: »
    I am interested in a talkative, friendly, and mature guild. Please send me a message on this forum or in-game mail, if it's okay.
    I can't play for about the next 8 hours because I will be working. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

@ScandalTHRM

We'll send you an invite and you can join when you can! :) Are you Ebonheart Pact @Fina ?
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Fina
    Fina
    ✭✭✭
    One of my characters is, but the two I play more are Daggerfall Covenant. However, I hope to explore Ebonheart Pact's area in a few days.
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Fina wrote: »
    One of my characters is, but the two I play more are Daggerfall Covenant. However, I hope to explore Ebonheart Pact's area in a few days.

@Fina Look us up when in-game and we'll get you an invite! :smile:
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • vrez
    vrez
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite when servers come back up if possible. I rolled AD on release but I want to try EP now also to see which I like better. Really looking for a good place with other adults to have fun with.
    Options
  • gkalmbach89
    After hours of looking... I was about to give up hope on finding a guild that sounds like a fit for me. It's kind of apropos that the guild is called Hope Remains. I'd love an invite if you deem me worthy. @‌gkalmbach

My main is a Wood Elf, Nightblade in the Daggerfall Covenent... I have alts in all factions.

Fair Warning: I am a self diagnosed Alt-alholic.
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    We can get anyone invite that wants them, just message me anytime!

@joshmiller83‌
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! We'd like to hit 50 to open a Guild Store!

Join up! Fight for the Ebonheart Pact!
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭

PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭

We've grown over the past week! Its awesome! :)
    PC - NA - EP
    Options
  • Nottiboi
    Nottiboi
    Soul Shriven
    This seems like a guild I could definitely fit in with. If you are still recruiting pls send an invite. IGN Masir
    Options