Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

RESPEC Question

Brank
Brank
✭✭✭
I'm assuming the answer to this question is yes, but when i respec (to fix a single morph i short-sightedly chose), will this reset all of my other morphs back to the original skill?

So I'd be starting all of my skills at lvl 1 and would have to get them all up to 4 to morph?
  • Moyana
    Moyana
    ✭✭
    Not that I know of, when I reset my skills it kept any skill 'levels' I had (Eg restro staff level 16), and only reset my actual skill points.
  • Brank
    Brank
    ✭✭✭
    Ya i get that. I'm talking about the skills within the skills.. like, if I had lvl 20 destruction staff, the Wall of Elements skill, and morped that to Unstable Wall of Elements, which was now Unstable Wall of Elements IV, and I wanted to keep that skill, would I have to start (after respec) at Unstable Wall of Elements I? Or would I keep the "XP" in that skill and immediately apply the morph to gain UW/E IV?

Sorry, I hope that's not too confusing lol
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    You keep your ability skill. You will be able to immediately morph it. Just respeced yesterday to eliminate some of the errant points I put into crafting skills, such as keen eye now that I recognize all the gathering spots and have an idea of where ZOS likes to put them.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You keep the XP when you respec. Also, the forum search function works.
  • Brank
    Brank
    ✭✭✭
    Thx for the answer Osi.

Did a form search first, no one had properly answered yet. I see there are 2 more questions addressing the same issue, posted after mine, so I feel your sarcasm is misplaced Rake.