Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

WW Broken and lackluster.

• Elvikun
    Elvikun
    ✭✭✭
    Teroh wrote: »
    Elvikun wrote: »
    How are you not lazy enough to write a longer rant on questions forum, yet at the same time too lazy to write "Werewolf"? I guess it's one those mysteries of life.

Bugs should be fixed, but apart from that, it is mostly style and fun, really. I noticed many people people thought vampire / werewolf will be "Omigodz ill becom 1 and pwnzzzorz evry1 ins pvpz lul!!!1!" and many people will be diasppointed.

What? I cant use an acronym but you can use leet speak?

The things I listed are flaws and bugs that make the WW completely pointless to play. These things need to be addressed. The purpose of these forums are for new players to ask questions and Veterans to share their experiences.
    Not saying you can't or shouldn't, I'm saying I'm amazed by you creating/using rather obscure acronym just to avoid writing one word, even in the title, haha.
    And I'm not using leet speech, I was just trying to demonstrate that the people who expected the two curses to be this amazing superpower often belong to this one odd group. It was pretty clear it's going to be more of a flavour / style / RP thing that may in fact make you weaker overall.

And sure, it's just that your OP sounded a bit more like an angry rant, rather than experience/hint sharing. Really, it does sound angry and disappointed, which them makes it easy to simply assume it's yet another one of those rants. I'm sure you understand. *bow*
    Failing is a lifestyle too.
  • Anthony45122
    Anthony45122
    ✭✭✭
    Heck I thought the post was about woodworking.