Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Game Breaking bug with Army of Meridia quest

Teroh
Teroh
✭✭✭
This quest is broken for alot of people... We are unable to progress and are stuck being VR1 in coldharbour unable to go to the VR zones. How long till a fix for this. Completely gamestopping.
The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    Many quests are bugged and typically it is a megaserver/shard issue. The average "workaround" is to log out completely and reconnect on a different shard and usually that fixes quest issues. However, some quests are just bugged in this case submit a bug report with that quest and the particular issue and i am sure they are patching quests as time goes on. Granted it sucks not to be able to finish a quest but it is by no means a "game breaking" bug. There's plenty to do in tamriel aside from that one quest.
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    Um its impossible to progress to the VR zones without that quest.
    The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Get people to back off from the quest spot that is stuck. Thwap anyone camping the spot hard because they are actively keeping it from reseting by camping the spot.
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    Any words on a possible fix for this or that they are even aware.?
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Teroh wrote: »
    Any words on a possible fix for this or that they are even aware.?

Did you submit a /bug in game to make certain it is known? Did you post it to the technical issues forum? Unfortunately this is the ask other players stuff forum not the talk to the devs forum so who knows if they know or not. They certainly don't if you didn't submit a bug in game.

• p3ccadillo
    Its a well known issue but has been ignored by Zeni. Game breaking bugs are ok in their book!
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave /feedback and /bug input in-game. Email support.
  • FezzikVizzini
    FezzikVizzini
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone confirm that this is an Ebonheart Pact quest and does not effect the other 2 alliances. Thank you.
    Yeah, I got a PC. I just don't feel the need to post it's specifications for an ego boost.