The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New Patch has caused more problems for me

deast25
deast25
So after quite some time of not being able to play and just watching my early access days dwindle away, and still no viable help from support about the "Unknown Error", I was able to play without error for almost 2 full hours. It was wonderful and I thought maybe something has been fixed and I'll actually be able to play this really expensive MMO. Well, I slept, woke up and was planning to play.

I had to patch the client. No biggie I thought, new stuff to explore and look at. Well, I was wrong. The patch seems to have disabled whatever magic was put in place to let me play. Cant play. At all. I've time it every time I can log in. I get 1 minute and 25 seconds before everything bugs. People stop moving, skills cant be used, and then I'm kicked out to see those horrible words; "An unknown error has occurred."

Please...is anyone else having this problem? I've tried everything that I can think of, my techie dad can think of, and everything that EVERY support agent has suggested. So please, dont tell me to check my router, my firewall, my drivers, run as admin, run in compatibility mode, reinstall, repair, run in selective start up, close the launcher when playing, call my ISP (dads computer doesnt have issue, but my macbook and PC do), or any variation of the above. If you have genuine "this worked for me" advice that does NOT include the things mentioned above, please offer it.