The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stuck under the map

BexandWill
My friend has some how managed to get herself stuck under the world in Morrowind spawn town. Is there a command to get her out or respawn or something?

ch5abrphlenj.bmp
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /stuck
    Options
  • HardcoreHunter
    This happened to my character. Logging out an back in seemed to be the only fix.
    Options
  • BexandWill
    /stuck fixed it thanks.
    Options
  • Finagill
    Finagill
    /stuck works. This happens way too often.
    Options
  • Shanna
    Shanna
    ✭✭✭
    I was complaining to my son about this happening (it seems to happen if I try to enter a house or run up stairs that haven't fully loaded yet) and about how I have to "die" by hitting /stuck....and he mentioned that I could just recall to the nearest wayshrine as an alternative (guess it comes to weighing the cost of transportation vs. cost of armor repairs for dying.)

regardless, I really hope they fix this annoying occurrence.
    This is all part of the game.
    Options
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also teleport to anybody in guild or group for free, thereby not dying.
    Options