Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Cannot Log In To Game - Cuistomer Support Ignore Me

AceMcSneyd
I am about fed up with this now and will look into seeking legal advice if something is not done about my issue. Friday evening I fell victim to a glitch which made my character fall through the terrain into a sea of white. Upon trying to fix the problem by logging out and in I found I had about 20 seconds of game time until I was disconnected due to spamming or using too many characters. I manage to submit a ticket and my character is moved and all is going well.

Come Saturday morning I try to log in only to find that my details are apparently incorrect although the exact same details work on my account via the website. I have concluded that this must be some form of defense system against hackers or other such undesirables. I would imagine that my account was flagged as suspicious as therefore temporarily banned, although no information has been given to me by any officials.

My first attempt at contacting someone via email was met with a seemingly automated response telling me that I must be trying to log in with my email rather than my ID. Insulted I corrected the member of staff who apparently escalated my problem. The ticket is now marked as solved, however 3 days have now passed without me being able to play the game. Seeing as this is eating to my first 30 days of paid for time I am rather displeased.

Further attempts to contact anyone have been met by silence. I have sent 2 further email tickets and requested to be called twice. None of which have been responded to in any way other than sending me a survey, to which I have honestly filled out stating my disapproval of this terrible customer service.

I am quite honestly annoyed, insulted and generally shocked at the terrible customer service you are providing, or rather not providing at this stage. I am aware I am not the only person with this or similar issues and you are doing a mighty fine job of promoting your game to new users if current ones can't even play when they have spent up to, like myself, of £90.

Please resolve my issue and others like it as soon as possible, I have enjoyed what little I have played of the game so far, I do not wish my further experiences to be tainted by your purely awful services. I expect some form of compensation for loss of game time and the inconvenience.
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help you with the rest but unless you have entered a subscription plan into your account, your 30 free days has not started yet.
    Options
  • AceMcSneyd
    I have already entered a plan and my account has started to count down my first 30 "free" days included with the game.
    Options
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I'd be frustrated too if this happened to me. Maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno can point you in the direction of someone that can help you out.

I hope they can get this straightened out for you soon so you can get back in the game.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
    Options
  • AceMcSneyd
    I have received a reply today saying the following:

"Greetings, Adventurer!

The dwellers of Tamriel thank you for taking time from your quests to report this offense. Maintaining the integrity of the land is a priority; we will investigate this matter and take the appropriate action.

To protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome of our investigation.

Thanks for supporting The Elder Scrolls Online. "

In other words an automated reply kindly telling me to shut up, lovely.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey @AceMcSneyd, sending you a PM so we can discuss this in further detail.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • AceMcSneyd
    Thank you, that is the most promising response from any official I have received in the last 4 days.
    Options