Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Unable to load character. [EU EBONHEART]

• overhate
    overhate
    Managed to log only alt, guilds and friendlist gone......
    Screw this game, I'm cancelling subscription.
    Options
  • Chanz
    Chanz
    ✭✭
    Allumis wrote: »
    Any green responses to these issues?
    Nothing except "We will look into this" in one of the many topics.
    Options
  • Bansheedragon
    Bansheedragon
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    +1.
    u all left chars in Cyrodiil?

No I was not in Cyrodiil, I was in the city of Mournhold.
    Chanz wrote: »
    For God's sake, check for similar topics before making your own. There are about 10 topics about the unknown error so far.

You really need to take the time to read what people are posting about before you start your whining.
    The problem here is not about getting the "Unknown Error", but about getting that error when trying to load their character, no matter which one.
    Nobody here is able to load any of their characters and get this error when they try, these people did not have this problem previously and its something that started recently, and its unrelated to the other "Unknown Error" issues.
    Options
  • Victt
    Victt
    :C Come onnn, fix it.
    Options
  • Fr34k11
    Fr34k11
    This blows! all i wanted to do is play the game, the whole bloody night it's been this and that.
    Options
  • Xupacabra
    Xupacabra
    ✭✭✭
    Allumis wrote: »
    Any green responses to these issues?
    yes, in other similar topic

Chupacabra with rage @ EU server AD faction Thornblade home
    Options
  • Llamaalarmallama
    Now I just can't get in instances for love nor money, "unknown error" each time. Login is pretty solid tho. Rolling bounce? :D
    Options