Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

50th lvl in a week - reality or insane?

• Estwing
    Estwing
    ✭✭✭
    Skillet wrote: »
    Early game exploits. 20 kill quest PvP.
    I agree with the exploits but if you were in PvP you would know that the 20 kill quest didnt give you that much XP.

• Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's easy if you don't have a life/job :)
  • Terminus
    Terminus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvent wrote: »
    It's easy if you don't have a life/job :)

Pretty much this,
    I was able to reach Level 50 yesterday, it would have been Friday but I wanted to party a little bit with my guild.

Let me explain how I was able to do it!

Because I was a member of the PTS (closed testing), I was able to take my time to enjoy all of the quests and storyline. I really must say, this game is fantastic! Fantastic enough to do every quest twice? Well, not so much.

On the first day, I was able to reach level 15 by the time I completed only half of Auridon, mostly because I overleveled on Khanarthi's Roost.
    After that, I made the goal to complete 1 Zone per day and the majority of the content inside. If something was bugged, I worked around it, not fretting for more than 10 minutes at a time. Each zone took about 14-16 hours.

One zone per day, 6 zones (including Coldharbour, the last one) , 6 days... Level 50 in a week!
    EDIT: And yes, I took a week off from classes to play videogames ;)
    Edited by Terminus on April 7, 2014 8:44PM
  • byghostlightrwb17_ESO
    I say bloody stupid and waste of good content, but each to their own, im barely 13 I keep getting distracted by hunting crabs, so its not like I can talk
  • Torigoma
    Torigoma
    You can get to lvl 90 in half a week in WoW just going at a Steady pace. Heck, you can "Beat" Skyrim in 2 hours. The fact that people speed run does not surprise me. The fact that people to not see it coming DOES.
    Edited by Torigoma on April 8, 2014 5:22AM
  • Hawtsauce
    Hawtsauce
    ✭✭✭
    I got ROFLstomped by a v3 in pvp 2 nights ago ( Im lvl 14 ) ... I want to spend all of my time in Cyrodiil so I can learn the map, make some friends in my campaign, etc however I usually get 1-2 hrs a day to play and XP in PvP is soooo bad compared to PvE I really feel like I have no choice, I need to level as quickly as possible so that I can unlock skills, unlock passives, etc in order to compete.
    The 1st few nights I went out into Cyrodiil as a solo NB I did very well, the last 2 nights have been much more difficult - I believe because now there are fewer players that are lvl 10 - 15ish in PvP many of them now are lvl 30+.
    If people have the time and the desire to spend 16+ hrs a day playing and developing their characters - so be it, I am not suggesting that is not fair or should be nerfed. I guess my only complaint is that XP in PvP is soooo bad compared to PvE.
    Ebonheart Pact
    Darkmoon - Mag NB
    Ermak - Mag Templar
    Pukk - Stam NB
    Hawtsauce - Mag DK
    Mystik - Mag Sorc
    Brutikus - Stam DK
  • Ummaguma
    Ummaguma
    ✭✭✭
    I used to consider myself hardcore back in 1999... I'm only 22nd with 3 days /played.

Id prob be twice that if I didn't spend half my time trying to shoe-horn stuff into my bank and bags... ugh... need more storage.
    I may or may not be spending too much time with Sheogorath, but I cant help it... He makes the BEST Nachos! >:)
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hawtsauce wrote: »
    I got ROFLstomped by a v3 in pvp 2 nights ago ( Im lvl 14 ) ... I want to spend all of my time in Cyrodiil so I can learn the map, make some friends in my campaign, etc however I usually get 1-2 hrs a day to play and XP in PvP is soooo bad compared to PvE I really feel like I have no choice, I need to level as quickly as possible so that I can unlock skills, unlock passives, etc in order to compete.
    The 1st few nights I went out into Cyrodiil as a solo NB I did very well, the last 2 nights have been much more difficult - I believe because now there are fewer players that are lvl 10 - 15ish in PvP many of them now are lvl 30+.
    If people have the time and the desire to spend 16+ hrs a day playing and developing their characters - so be it, I am not suggesting that is not fair or should be nerfed. I guess my only complaint is that XP in PvP is soooo bad compared to PvE.

If all you want is to level up for endgame PvP, use the amazing AoE grinding spots. I'm not talking about the stupid exploits - it is still much faster than questing when doing legitimately. I myself find it boring, but if all you want is L50 to PvP it would be the best option for you.