The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zenimax why does your customer support email tell me not to respond or I'll fall to the bottom?

Skylara
Skylara
✭✭✭
I've had 2 tickets in and the only response I get to my first ticket is that if i respond to the email my issue will fall to the bottom of the que again and I'll have to wait longer to get help?

I need you to issue me one of the those one day codes in order to get my 30 days of free access. Your treatment of me as a loyal customer has been unfair and you have lied to me about time cards in your own support pages.

You Posted months ago in the forum that we'd have access to time cards. I did my research with this game before I bought it and I trusted your post in the forums to be true! https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2354/kw/time card

My purchase of this game depends on game cards and now that I've invested over 100$ in the Imperial edition and my own personal time that i set aside for these days, I don't have access to anything because you underhandedly make people sign up for a sub in order to use the game! How cheap, but since I can't do anything about the small print on the box I even went all the way to gamestop to TRY and subscribe and found out that no where in Canada is there a time card right now! They only seem to be available in the UK after you promised "worldwide" access to cards?

Now i understand that you are issuing one day codes to others who have this same issue with a time card and i grow more frustrated with this whole system. I have not had a response to my ticket, except for someone to tell me not to respond becuase it makes my ticket fall to the bottom of the que! What a horrible experience from the bureacratic end of this game.
Edited by Skylara on April 7, 2014 2:36PM
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    It's a change over the past 24 hours, I believe, as previously they said go ahead and reply to this email. What's your ticket number? I'll try to do a solid and email it to the CSR rep that JUST resolved my issue, maybe he can advance you if you created it long enough ago.
    Edited by otomodachi on April 7, 2014 2:44PM
    What do you gain by criticizing a CSR complaint?
    Options
  • Skylara
    Skylara
    ✭✭✭
    Question Reference # 140404-045527
    the best help I have been getting is from fellow gamers
    Options
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    For the record, what APPEARS to be happening is you open a ticket, a tier 1 CSR staff TRIES (or doesn't) to address your issue, and sets the ticket to closed automatically. It then falls to you to re-open the ticket if their fix didn't work, and wait in line again. So, be VERY VERY SPECIFIC with your original support ticket text, and don't muddy the waters with updates, even if you think they'd be useful, because the support ticket system doesn't work that way, because.
    Options
  • Skylara
    Skylara
    ✭✭✭
    i clearly need to get one of those one day time codes, because there are no time cards in my country to purchase. that is all - here is what they sent me last...

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 hours.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    Where is my imperial items that i purchased with my imperial box set?

Response By Email (Alan) (04/06/2014 07:57 PM)
    Greetings fellow warrior,

I apologize about the huge inconvenience , in order to keep in ticket in route to the higher elves , you must wait for a reply, for if you reply to the bottom of the line the ticket will fall .
    I will quickly place you
    We are deeply sorry that you experienced an issue redeeming your beta key. Please follow the link below and sign in to your account: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login.
    Within your account/profile page, the last option on the menu on the left will be "redeem code".
    Just click on it and redeem your beta key.
    If you still cant redeem your content , wait for reply for further instruction .

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Options
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am in the same boat Skylara, been waiting days for assistance and getting very little. honestly i'm just very tired of the whole thing.

i'm considering very seriously about just going for a refund as the game isn't worth this dramas.
    Options
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have a Question #? It was at the bottom of the first email I got for me.

Without that I don't have anything useful to send the guy that helped me. :)
    Options
  • Skylara
    Skylara
    ✭✭✭
    i linked this earlier, but it seems not to have been taken

Question Reference # 140404-045527
    Date Created: 04/04/2014 06:49 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/06/2014 07:57 PM
    Options
  • otomodachi
    otomodachi
    ✭✭✭
    Sent, best of luck to you. :)
    Options