The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning Recipes 10-15 in EP zones?

SalahadDin
Does anyone know of a good place to farm for Provisioning recipies for levels 10-15? I have like 30 copies of the level 5 ones, and 30 copies of the level 20 ones, but not even one for anything in between. I'm assuming they will be somewhere in Stonefalls but I can't seem to find any.

Could anyone recommend for a place to farm for them?
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any Inn. You'll have to leave / enter to repopulate the cabinets / dressers, though.
  • Tiberius_
    Tiberius_
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately Salahadin, if you're finding lvl 20 recipes, the lvl 10-15s will no longer drop. Recipe drops are not location-dependent; they are character level-dependent. Your best bet is looking in guild bank/stores for them.
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep bugging/feedback this. I totally hate this drop mechanic.
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    The drops for recipes is broken.. it needs to be based on skill level, not character level for this very reason.
    I personally have the opposite problem.. my chef is level 11, and has provisioning skill up around 20, and all I can find is the lvl 1 and 5 recipes, when I would really like to start making lvl 10 and above food.
  • Tpek
    Tpek
    Phranq wrote: »
    The drops for recipes is broken.. it needs to be based on skill level, not character level for this very reason.
    I personally have the opposite problem.. my chef is level 11, and has provisioning skill up around 20, and all I can find is the lvl 1 and 5 recipes, when I would really like to start making lvl 10 and above food.

Same level, though my provisioning is 35. And my inventory and bank are filled to the brim with ingredients for level 10+ recipes. Yet all the recipes I find are those old 1-5 levels I already have :disappointed: