The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How to Change Country on account

Sybsidian
Sybsidian
✭✭
So apparently when I made my account I rushed threw the setup and left it in the US thinking ahh I can change that later.......

Nope you can't. Now I cannot complete my billing set up because it FORCES US each time.

Does anyone know a fix? I sent in a ticket 2 days ago about this and have only gotten one half assed reply.
  • mroz123
    mroz123
    Sybsidian wrote: »
    So apparently when I made my account I rushed threw the setup and left it in the US thinking ahh I can change that later.......

Nope you can't. Now I cannot complete my billing set up because it FORCES US each time.

Does anyone know a fix? I sent in a ticket 2 days ago about this and have only gotten one half assed reply.
    Why on earth would you change it? I put there my EU country and now I am stuck with those ludicrous € prices !
    Options