The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Done with this game

kr1kit
kr1kit
I am sick and tired of the sheer volume of quest bugs in this game. 50% of the quests I get, the NPC's that I'm suppose to find/talk to don't appear, quest markers change at random, NPC's stop following you, quest items don't appear where they're suppose to, etc..

Done with this game until this *** gets fixed, so I can actually play the game.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so i know , what lvl/faction are you?

I have been questing with very few bugs in the AD quest line , got 100% of the quests until now , my top char is lvl 22.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
    Options
  • caryhammub17_ESO
    If you leave the area in which the quest followers are supposed to be following you, their home area as it were, they stop following you til you return. They are not gonna follow you say from their origin point in the middle of a dungeon, or dark forest to town unless it is part of the quest.
    Options
  • kr1kit
    kr1kit

I have been questing with very few bugs in the AD quest line , got 100% of the quests until now , my top char is lvl 22.

I'm also AD.

I've been having so many issues with NPC's not showing up, despite me being EXACTLY where they are suppose to be.
    Options
  • zawakawakab14_ESO
    Yeah i gave up around lv 13 and then in 6 hours grinded(or is it ground?) mobs till i was lvl 30 took me 3 days to hit lvl 13 cause of quests bugs constant re-logs and the worst is noninteractive bug. Also some times objects just are not there or not clickable. Yesterday there was a ore that was glowing ( i had the talent to make them glow when you are close) well there was no ore there was no "Press E to interact" but i could see the glowing aura. While I was tryng to figure out what was going on some one ran up to me and mined the ore(which was invisible) right in front of me!!!
    Options
  • kr1kit
    kr1kit
    Yeah i gave up around lv 13 and then in 6 hours grinded(or is it ground?) mobs till i was lvl 30 took me 3 days to hit lvl 13 cause of quests bugs constant re-logs and the worst is noninteractive bug. Also some times objects just are not there or not clickable. Yesterday there was a ore that was glowing ( i had the talent to make them glow when you are close) well there was no ore there was no "Press E to interact" but i could see the glowing aura. While I was tryng to figure out what was going on some one ran up to me and mined the ore(which was invisible) right in front of me!!!

Yep it's absolute ***.

Options
  • PatrickSwagzy
    kr1kit wrote: »
    I am sick and tired of the sheer volume of quest bugs in this game. 50% of the quests I get, the NPC's that I'm suppose to find/talk to don't appear, quest markers change at random, NPC's stop following you, quest items don't appear where they're suppose to, etc..

Stop crying. It's only been out for about a week.

Options
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm also AD.

I've been having so many issues with NPC's not showing up, despite me being EXACTLY where they are suppose to be.

Ic , weird , i had no such problem.

I have no idea what could be causing this difference.

Only trick i ever used in the quests that bugged was to log out/in again, fixed pretty much all problems i had.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
    Options
  • kr1kit
    kr1kit

Stop crying. It's only been out for about a week.

lol make me.

It also had months and months of beta testing...
    Options
  • kr1kit
    kr1kit

I'm also AD.

Ic , weird , i had no such problem.

I have no idea what could be causing this difference.

Only trick i ever used in the quests that bugged was to log out/in again, fixed pretty much all problems i had.

Yeah I've tried logging off and on, didn't help at all.

Options
  • Atwa
    Atwa
    ✭✭
    50%? JA, u don't believe it. Of 70 quest maybe I get 1-2 quests bug.
    Guild Española "ESP Scrolls" /w Artema para unirte!
    www.espscrolls.es tu comunidad en Español.
    Options
  • headdinner_ESO
    I have almost reached level 50 and I have encountered quite a few bugged quests..ect....ect. Nothing that will stop me. You have acquired the Crybaby Scrub debuff somehow in your adventures.
    Options
  • rammstein2001pub18_ESO
    whoever picked who was playing the alpha was a *** idiot
    Options
  • rammstein2001pub18_ESO
    all these bugs should have been resolved during the alpha beta but whoever had the power to pick those players failed f'n hard
    Options
  • headdinner_ESO
    Move on to a different quest, different area. Be smart about it.
    Options
  • Nyxx
    Nyxx
    ✭✭✭
    all these bugs should have been resolved during the alpha beta but whoever had the power to pick those players failed f'n hard

If these bugs were present in PTS they would have been fixed. They were not. The game was, for the most part, smooth. A few issues but nothing progress blocking or game breaking. Introducing this sheer mass of new players is what has screwed it up insanely.

The Psijic Order
    Options
  • Knuckles19
    Just log off... that mostly solves everything such as bugs.
    Options
  • Sutna
    Sutna

The glowing thing you saw was probably a treasure map location and the person was digging up the treasure.
    Co-founder of First Age, a pvp/pve guild with many players coming from LOTRO.
    Options
  • steveb16_ESO46
    steveb16_ESO46
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am really enjoying the game and have hit relatively few serious bugs because i'm levelling 2 toons and know what to avoid. however it has been clear for several beta's that there is a fundamental problem with the phasing technology. For whatever reason this has not been completely fixed. compounding this is the happy clappy 'all fixed now' patch notes.

No - not fixed. I for one am sick to my back teeth of the game crashing in cyrodiil whenever a player is added to our groups.

This is going to be a great game but I am sick to death of being a paying beta tester. This is a beta, and an early beta at that. There are bugs here that have been flagged for months and remain completely unaddressed.

Options
  • Kelthos
    Kelthos
    Soul Shriven

Yay paying to watch a loading screen...
    Options
  • zawakawakab14_ESO
    Sutna wrote: »

The glowing thing you saw was probably a treasure map location and the person was digging up the treasure.

I might be inclined to believe this had I not been on skype with the person doing the mining....he even laughed at me for being slow, which i was not, i had 15 seconds to click on it....

Options
  • Hyperventilate
    Hyperventilate
    ✭✭✭
    I'm level 27, Ebonheart Pact & I have had very few legitimately broken quests.

I had issues with the Mage's Guild quest that required me to close the portal -- The patch fixed that for me & I did not have the ability to summon Blaze however Ragebinder summoned just fine. Yesterday I had a quest where my NPC broke and wouldn't follow me to update the next part of the quest... a relog fixed it just fine.

Other than that, I have not had any major issues. My compass UI gets stuck sometimes and I still randomly get kicked off my horse, but quest wise and gameplay wise there have not been very many issues here.
    Options