The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Having to pay another month before being able to play

TwoCrazyPeople
TwoCrazyPeople
Soul Shriven
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have bought the special edition of ESO for a total price of €79,99, which was all the money I had left to spend this month.
After the early acces I thought I was able to play due to 30 days of gametime being available buying this edition.

Now I have to pay another month (paying via iDeal) which I can't afford until I get my next salary, which is the 24th, cause I am a poor student.
This means that even though I have 30 days of gametime remaining, you don't allow me to play until I pay the next month, which I find ridiculous.

I hope you guys can fix this, else I won't be able to play for a month.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

TwoCrazyPeople.

Edited by TwoCrazyPeople on April 6, 2014 8:33PM