The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I activate the 30 days with the game code?

Lext
Lext
Soul Shriven
Hi, I got the game from a friend that bought it for me, from GMG. Finally after so much ***, to get the code I finally got all the codes I need, the early access code the game code and then finally the explorers pack code. Now, I finally got into the site account, I went to redeem code, entered the game code and then it took me to a new screen with two options.

1. Please select your subscription plan.
OR
2. Enter your prepaid game time code

So wtf now... because I don't have a credit card. Why can't it just take the code and have it activated...

Edited by Lext on April 6, 2014 4:06PM
  • Lext
    Lext
    Soul Shriven
    Okay so you only have two options to get the "FREE" 30days game time...
    Setup a subscription plan which requires a credit card. or
    Spend so more cash and buy a game time card.

Now the problem I have with this is, I don't and will never have a Credit card, and I'm not going to go and buy a game time card just to get the free 30days that I already paid for, also I won't be able to buy the cheaper 30days game card because they don't exist here, I can only get the 60days cards, which is almost as much as getting a new copy of the game. Also I don't want another 30days or w/e because the game should still be in beta. It's so buggy its a joke. I did 3 betas and since the last beta BC is still bugged, so also Spindleclutch. I mean you want me and others to pay upfront for something that's bugged, and probably still un-secure like what happened with the random account logins into other peoples accounts. BS even for the fact that its just launched and still new and its a usual thing that happens when MMO's get launched, BS i say *** that its not 1990 anymore its 2014, by now you should have learned from other big mmo companies.

"Greedy I say, having to put the cuffs on clients even before they really get into the game. You should have the client get into the game and then slowly over time have them put the cuffs on by themselves not by forcing it. "

Btw, you should have your customer support make use of the DONT CALL AFTER SECTION, calling me @ 3am in the morning with this ***, and then dont have anything good to say other than the *** I already know. Wasted my time.

But yeah, would be great to get the 30days of FREE play time that you said you will give. Make an option in the account system that have players "Try Out the game with the 30day game code" without having to setup a subscription plan.

Thanks

• icanhazfacemelt
    I'm waiting for someone to help me with this issue as well.
  • proshoes
    proshoes
    Everyone is waiting. I'm waiting. Now I guess I'm afraid of will my account be there also haha.