The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

how to change security question when i forgot my first response ?

CobraCommand3r2
CobraCommand3r2
Soul Shriven
i know my password and have access to my account but when i created my account awhile ago i must have setup a security question with an answer i do not remember. how can i change it now, in my account management section i see the option but i need to know my answer to the initail question i setup how can i get this reset ?
  • Manosfrias
    Manosfrias
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem, i want to change my user names but since i can't remember the security answer there is nothing i can do
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll need to open a ticket and then CS should be able to help you after you've been able to prove the account is yours:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/
  • Manosfrias
    Manosfrias
    Soul Shriven
    Ok i have already done it, hope we can work it out fast. Thanks
  • Dream96
    Dream96
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem. I've already sent 2 tickets but did not receive any answer... :|
    Arcane Master
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Chandelure,

Looking into your tickets it appears the issue has been resolved for you. If you're still experiencing the same thing, please let us know!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Dream96
    Dream96
    ✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @Chandelure,

Looking into your tickets it appears the issue has been resolved for you. If you're still experiencing the same thing, please let us know!

Yeah my issue is now solved:)
    Arcane Master
  • BatmanNoodles
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @Chandelure,

Hey Gary I hope your having a wonderful day! I wanted to ask if you could help me! I submitted 3 tickets already and no one has replied yet! I want to change my eso user ID but I cant because I have forgotten the answer to the security question. They told me to verify my account and I sent every detaiil I could but I still have not gotten a reply! Could you help me please? This is [Incident: 200323-008681]
    The warrior of darkness
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed since the discussion is over 5 years old. If you are unable to find a recent thread on the issue you're having, please feel free to start a new discussion for help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.